Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

anyone got a link to one of those speed test things?

surprised they don't put that on the nike.com release tips

Now dudes need help finding speedtest.net? Even though every screenshot the past 20 pages shows SPEEDTEST.NET? This thread is amazing. I wonder how some of you even manage to wipe... :x

so can i cop through my iphone 5 or what...ive never done it jw if anyone else has been successful doing so

I don't think I have ever been in a release thread where most of the discussion is about nominal value of Internet speed.

POPPED AN ADDERALL, I'M CLICKING!!!
roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

I bet Finish Line takes your money, you find out your order isn't legit and then you wait a week to get $220 back. Have fun with that. I'd rather someone just steal my wallet.
never had a problem with finishline. Scored the bred IVs, XI & XIII all through FNL. Never had luck with eastbay/NDC

isn't Footaction also part of the Eastbay, Foot locker inventory?

Also for the record, I started the whole comparing internet speeds trend. All I said was "may the best connection win" and suddenly dudes were posting screen shots saying "I know mine is!"

Bottom of page: Copyright 2004-2013 Footlocker.com, Inc.

I bet Finish Line takes your money, you find out your order isn't legit and then you wait a week to get $220 back. Have fun with that. I'd rather someone just steal my wallet.

I've had that happen to me a couple years ago. Haven't used Finishline online since. That might have to change today.

the fact that Eastbay is shipping internationally makes me want to stay away from them. Theres prob gonna be way more people trying to cop on there. 

Back
Top Bottom