Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

so I just realized something the GOAT turns 50 this year in 2 weeks and no word on anything special for his release just a bunch of BHM garbage yea the 28'rs release but man you would think that nike would have something up its sleeve

Not one word of it on the forums to date

so I just realized something the GOAT turns 50 this year in 2 weeks and no word on anything special for his release just a bunch of BHM garbage yea the 28'rs release but man you would think that nike would have something up its sleeve

You forgot about the blk/royal 1s.

Last edited:

The goat turned 28 2 months ago

The goat turned 28 2 months ago
Lebron the GOAT?
7ilbs39slr-jordan_ooh_face.gif

Anyone know how retailers get away with throwing shipping charges in when they calculate taxes? They aren't being charged tax through UPS or FedEx, so why are we paying it?

sick.gif

I know how to calculate tax. How much is shipping?
One of many different answers can be used here.

Do you want them in 2-3 days? Next day? or 5-10 days?

Each retailer offers this at a different price. You'd do better sending them a tweet. You're asking pretty elementary questions....

Last edited:
If you're worrying about paying shipping, then you really don't need to be buying these.

I'm going to overnight mine from NDC.

Last edited:
Anyone know how retailers get away with throwing shipping charges in when they calculate taxes? They aren't being charged tax through UPS or FedEx, so why are we paying it?

:x

Because they report it as income to the gov't. It doesn't matter what or how much they pay to UPS.

sick.gif
they don't...at least not ndc, finishline, footlocker, eastbay....the tax is charged on the merchandise you're buying.  shipping is added after tax.

they don't...at least not ndc, finishline, footlocker, eastbay....the tax is charged on the merchandise you're buying.  shipping is added after tax.
My past three pickups have been online, each time I did the math every checkout through FNL had the shipping tossed in with the total amount. I was more curious than concerned though.

I won't iLL out over an extra $0.30- $0.40 
laugh.gif

I bet Finish Line takes your money, you find out your order isn't legit and then you wait a week to get $220 back. Have fun with that. I'd rather someone just steal my wallet.

That's better then clicking the NDC link in 1 second and most sizes being gone already...

If you're worrying about paying shipping, then you really don't need to be buying these.

I'm going to overnight mine from NDC.

Exactly... worried about shipping charges & taxes on some $200 sneakers that you will prbly just stare at & never wear :lol: :rofl:

im prbly gonna overnight my order if i can get thru also

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom