Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'm stuck at this doctor appointment...I think I wont have a chance :frown:

Eastbay or bust for me with one laptop..  i'm not in the mood to have multiple computers and browsers open and clicking every one.. so it looks like i won't be getting them 
laugh.gif
 but you never know i might get lucky 
tired.gif

Last edited:
Going to Disney for free tomorrow, won't be the worst thing in the world if I miss out.

pimp.gif
You and all the resellers will be going to Disney (after this release)
laugh.gif

I can just picture it now when little johnny scores 3 pairs off his parents high-speed connection and lists them on eBay he's gunna scream "I'm going to Disney World!"

You and all the resellers will be going to Disney (after this release) :lol:

I can just picture it now when little johnny scores 3 pairs off his parents high-speed connection and lists them on eBay he's gunna scream "I'm going to Disney World!"

View media item 254630

I only resell when I get multiple pairs of a certain shoe so the one I keep is FREE.

Nothing wrong with that, keep hating. :pimp:

As much as I want these for the sentimental value, I'm cool with my 2011's besides my money goin' towards Royal 1's, He Got Game 13's and Bugs Bunny 8's. Good luck! Now if they do Black Cement 3's with Nike Air in the future, I'll slap a cop in the face for a pair

I knew that as soon as I looked at it. That is why I asked about it. Wasn't sure if dude was serious

Where u getting that info from? Who said they re - releasing march 23rd???

Can't blow up my source obviously but I can say with 100% certainty that these have a store release date that right now at this very moment is set for March 23rd. Whether that changes or not in the next few weeks I can not guarantee.

And as I'm writing this I can see that it is in fact common knowledge to people that can read more than one page of a thread lol...

Last edited:
Can't blow up my source obviously but I can say with 100% certainty that these have a store release date that right now at this very moment is set for March 23rd. Whether that changes or not in the next few weeks I can not guarantee.

And as I'm writing this I can see that it is in fact common knowledge to people that can read more than one page of a thread lol...

i bet we'll also have some extra pairs online as well.

I think Jordan is slowly learning how to mix the hype with making more pairs. Meaning if you do your homework, like a lot of people who REALLY want the shoe, there will be a way to get them other than resellers. Guess we will see soon

Back
Top Bottom