Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

the closer it gets to 4:51, the questions will get stupider and stupider

LOL
laugh.gif

I have the eastbay link open in 3 separate browsers and my Internet Explorer Eastbay countdown timer is 15 MINUTES faster than the Firefox one. ETA is 4:25 EST. Hmm...
This happened to me on the Bred XI's. Don't bother, you won't be able to add to cart when the countdown timer finishes early.

So much tomfoolery.. I don't have the patience for this crap and I refuse to pay reseller prices so guess I lose again. JB is for teenagers and hype beasts anymore grown men have better things to do with their time.

I really wanted these so I guess we'll see how it pans out n a few hours but I'm the opposite of optimistic

I'm patiently waiting for these same guys to realize they don't have gas money to get to work and sell their jumpman 3's for cheap, lol!

So much tomfoolery.. I don't have the patience for this crap and I refuse to pay reseller prices so guess I lose again. JB is for teenagers and hype beasts anymore grown men have better things to do with their time.

I really wanted these so I guess we'll see how it pans out n a few hours but I'm the opposite of optimistic

hey bro, i feel you but you have to in it to get a pair. if unable to buy, we all move on, its only a pair of shoes. plenty of footwear out there. but i get what you are saying. miss the good ol days when everything was easy cop

Pessimistic?

All these people on twitter asking "what time will yall be sending the tweet?" and "are you guys getting the 88 3s?" clearly have no shot. If you dont know the answers to the questions already just give up. 

Back
Top Bottom