Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

That one link someone posted with an ip may actually be legit. That's finishlines real public ip

Last edited:
If you missed out on NDC, you should just give up on ever getting a pair of shoes. My dorm internet went down at 1:45. I biked to the library and got on my computer at 1:51 right before Nike tweeted the link. Once they tweeted it, I clicked on it and it said product unavailable so I went onto FNL, at 1:53 I tried the link again and it worked. I was able to get my size 11.

i'd be mad if i was just a customer trying to casually find some shoes to buy and their site is down.  Lost business haha.

so i tried FNL waaaay later after NDC never worked for me... but never got thru, just to the page where it refreshes every 30 seconds...

left the tab open and just realized it got thru to their site. so i searched out new releases in J's, found these, saw a few sizes were available, added my size to the cart, and got all the way to where i entered my CC info, clicked enter from there, and it's giving me this message:

Don't worry, you're in the right place!

But, unfortunately, so is everyone else.

We are not able to take phone orders at this time.

Sit back, relax and count your lucky stars as the browser will automatically send you to your page as soon as there is an open spot.

Happy Shopping!

so my question is, is this legit? will the order go thru? if so, how long until the page sends me along and finishes the order?

All you need to do is keep clicking add to cart this was a lot of anxiety but a bit better than waiting at five in the morning for a release outside the mall in the winter

I understand some of you fools might like looking at it, but can you stop quoting that YOU MAD gif for the rest of us?

Over an hour on the Finishline refresh page and nada. It's like they're letting 2 people in at a time.

Back
Top Bottom