Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Eastbay definitely still has pairs, I JUST scored a 13, confirmation email received as well.  Don't give up, they're there for those who are patient.  Good luck guys!

Size 9s are sold out btw... I still got the site up for now, waiting on one more friend to pass along his payment info.

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23
#ULostB

If you are having problems checking out on FNL make sure your shipping and billing address are the same.  I tried with different addresses several times and they would not process my order.

Got 2 so far 1 NDC, 1 FNL, just got my FNL order in a minute ago.  We'll see if they cancell.

Starting to think these were not so limited.

Said that to me too but it also said Chrome is trying to convert it to finishline.com or something. I'll take my chances, got nothing to lose

it did it to me and that link looks like finish line but it doesnt say FL on the site

can anyone help with that... whats up with that site?

Im in the exact same place as you bro. just waiting it out and praying
so i tried FNL waaaay later after NDC never worked for me... but never got thru, just to the page where it refreshes every 30 seconds...

left the tab open and just realized it got thru to their site. so i searched out new releases in J's, found these, saw a few sizes were available, added my size to the cart, and got all the way to where i entered my CC info, clicked enter from there, and it's giving me this message:

Don't worry, you're in the right place!

But, unfortunately, so is everyone else.

We are not able to take phone orders at this time.

Sit back, relax and count your lucky stars as the browser will automatically send you to your page as soon as there is an open spot.

Happy Shopping!

so my question is, is this legit? will the order go thru? if so, how long until the page sends me along and finishes the order?
Fools out here like they in line for a bed at a homeless shelter.

this is a joke ....

i got me ,, my girl and my daughter trying to get these and nothing at all

i am tired of this

if anybody deserves these damn shoes...............................ITS ME.......

im a real sneaker og and have been in the jordan game since day 1 ,,,, 1985

i was rocking kicks before half the people on here was born

i got the og 1's when i was 14yrs old and ive had every og jordan in almost every hot colorway you can name

NAME THE SHOE AND COLORWAY AND DAMN GOOD CHANCES ARE................... IVE HAD IT

and now you have a shoe like this and i cant get it ........... i got to pay some crazy reseller price to get them

i was wearing the dam shoes on my feet too watching jordan when he won the dunk contest ...... and i had the fire reds sitting right next to me

i am just getting sick and tired of the way the game is , then you got so many shoes coming out i cant keep up with copping ......im not made of $$$
(i think thats another battle so i wont go there now)

the bottom line is ........ i know a person cant get every release but when you have a OG JORDAN HEAD like me who really wanted these for one

reason and one reason only........................................ because they take me back .............they bring back so many good memories i had rocking jays and i really wanted to try and get some of those goodtimes back.............and to not get them ..............................it really just gets too me

i know some of you young bucks wont understand were i am coming from but when you get to where i am at and you have been into sneakers 30+ years and one of your alltime favorite 's come out that you miss out on ................you just might get it......................................peace23

sorry fam

If you want them keep trying! I got mine at 6:12 EST from FNL. None of these other sites are sold out (according to them).

I will just wait for the in store release in March. No worries here.

yea because you know exactly what stores will release them? :rolleyes

a lot of people will be disappointed come 3/23 because i highly doubt they are releasing everywhere.

it did it to me and that link looks like finish line but it doesnt say FL on the site

can anyone help with that... whats up with that site?
i trust it, i was able to log on to my account. no one has access to that info except me and finishline

For some strange reason, on my NDC order, tax charge is only $2.xx instead of the usual $19 from when I initially placed my order...

I don't think FNL will cancel any orders. You all fail to realize that me and thousands of others have not seen them come up at all. 2hrs now. It's seems once you get in it keeps your ip or something and allows you to keep getting back in.

yea because you know exactly what stores will release them? :rolleyes

a lot of people will be disappointed come 3/23 because i highly doubt they are releasing everywhere.

The funniest part is how hard is it to load up a site and just WAIT?! There's no work required. It couldn't get any easier to get a pair if it actually kicks you into the full site. These will be the saltiest dudes too.

Ok, was I the only one to notice that when these were up on FNL before the twitter link, the shoe that popped up was a Kid's KSwiss when you clicked on the 3's? I kept havin to go back because it was the wrong shoe. Then I got stuck in the dreaded splash page. They need to do something about that crap. Oh well, was tryin to cop for a friend, plus I was on my phone when I usually cop from my laptop. Congrats to everyone who copped

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom