Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

even got conf number

ooooooohhhwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Honestly this was a pretty easy buy. Yall in the states are hella lucky, here in Canada coppin online is damn near impossible (although its easier coppin in stores).

Rep'd, just check out with pair #2 on FNL....Im hooking someody up for retail on craigslist
happy.gif

I'd make a purchase for someone while I'm still on the site, but I doubt anyone trust anyone enough on here to hand over payment info

yea because you know exactly what stores will release them? :rolleyes

a lot of people will be disappointed come 3/23 because i highly doubt they are releasing everywhere.

Exactly what stores will release them, no, have a pretty good idea. Yeah. So take your :rolleyes somewhere else.

Also, I'm not worried because if I don't get them I really don't care. I have 2011s and I wear those and they are just fine with me. I was just trying to grab these because I have 50 bucks in NDC gift cards.

yeah having the fastest internet is a myth. I had my macbook running on Clearwire, with an old G wifi router, while I as on my Verizon 4G LTE for my Note 2, trying on get on NDC.

Last edited:
Y'all Keep Trying Got My 2 Pair At Around 5:30 took 20 min to get the 1st pair and 2 min for the 2nd pair EastBay was the move good luck and congrats to you guys that got em

Wow. Copped off of FTL.com with ease. Tapped my size to add to cart like 2-3 times and it went trough I was shocked. Mind u this is a after launch. I guess I'm lucky I guess. Off to Atlantic City lol

As I said copped my 12 off my phone from NDC in the parking lot using LTE.

$238.50 shipped with overnight.
Check you order status page...I also placed overnight shipping but just noticed that my tax charge changed to $2..Wondering if your seeing a change as well...

Hahahaha!

Copped 2x Breds 4, 5x Thunder 4, 1x Jordan 11, 1 KD V Xmas at this ping. 

roll.gif

If I can do it, you can too!

**** the internet in the Philippines.
It's not about the Ping. 

Last edited:
Yep, but of course it would if the mirror'd backdoor is mimicking finishline. I'm here at work in the IT department so I know a thing or two about gambling. :lol:

I did it but it brought me to a blank screen afterwards :/. Not messing with it again

Back
Top Bottom