Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

*insert popcorn gif

because I have a feeling there's going to be cancellations of epic proportions because of that backdoor link. Hope I'm wrong

at least people got their pairs.. i personally didn't feel right..
anyways, can someone supply me with the finishline customer service number?

copped my pair.....paypal didn't go through though....so i had to use credit card.

thanks for the backdoor link at fnl!!!!!

back door slammed now
roll.gif

OK I GOT THROUGH ON EASTBAY FOR SZ 11 GUYS KEEP TRYING

Customer Number: ***********
Order Acknowledgement Number:*********
Order Date: 02/06/2013
Ship Method: 5-6 Day (Business Days)

Used the that backdoor link using paypal and every time I use it I get an error saying something about it didn't process but I get an email saying payment was sent. I'm guessing that backdoor link doesn't work with paypal. Don't really wanna put my details in there.

I have a Size 11 in my cart even though I'm not buying them. I am still shocked that finishline hasn't sold out yet but at the same time if they fix there website or upgrade servers  the shoes wouldn't last and sell out in minutes so thank u finishline. I  am hoping for a restock or in-store release next month also overseas release is march I think but either way people will have another chance to get these or double up.

I wonder if Finishline.com's security certificates were compromised..........Seems like everyone is ok with being "man in the middle" attacked if it means they get their shoes!
roll.gif

"Your transaction could not be authorized. Please select another payment method to complete your transaction. You may contact the issuing bank for additional information." 
tired.gif

I was planning on copping, but after seeing all the pictures I'm gonna pass.  Good luck to those copping tho.

Good luck to everyone who are copping just to re-sell

EASY COP.  Plenty to go around lol....

View media item 254814

Seriously... reveal yourselves.  This is ridiculous.  People actually want to buy these shoes for retail and wear them, not just to post a freakin screen shot up of their receipt with a rape price tag attached to it....

View media item 254886

So which one of these listings is yours again?

:smh:

when the fire red 4s went on sale..ifinishline took out the money then called me and said they were out of stock....then my CC was on hold for 5-7 days....finishline ******ed sometimes

so I just got through on FNL after waiting through the SPA page and got through checkout and clicked confirm order and it takes me back to the SPA.. what does this mean!?

Used the that backdoor link using paypal and every time I use it I get an error saying something about it didn't process but I get an email saying payment was sent. I'm guessing that backdoor link doesn't work with paypal. Don't really wanna put my details in there.

got the same problem but it does not work w cc too i guess it works for some areas and for some not

Maybe this wasnt so limted after all..... i finally got my hands on a pair after aprx 1Hour im thankful the money was tooken out of my account thanks to footaction i hope everyone else got a pair... 

_Miracles happen, Dreams come true...._

Back
Top Bottom