Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

no suprise all of you guys got a security warning. It's a dang IP address not finishline.com dns host.

After failing on NDC and FNL only loading the splash screen. I used the backdoor link and got my confrimation. My bro was able to scoop a pair for me on the NDC mobile site.

Wanted 2, keep praying I get 2. Both NDC and FNL are next day shipping so I'll now soon enough.

Backdoor link FTW

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *PELVIC THRUST BACK AND FORTH ACROSS THE FORUM*

so I just got through on FNL after waiting through the SPA page and got through checkout and clicked confirm order and it takes me back to the SPA.. what does this mean!?
unfortunately, u just started back over again. It happened to me earlier. I had a pair in my cart on NDC and was trying to do it through FTL or FNL instead. I got through on FNL and same thing happened to me as it did to u. Once I gave the SPA a few minutes and it didn't take me back, i just ordered through NDC

Ive gotten througgh FNL twice now and both times tghey wouldnt accept my paypal or debit card. WTF

pimp.gif

whoever is in this thread and knows about it should just keep it to themselves, dont mention it again in the future in other threads and you should be able to score off fnl with ease. but most of you dont know how to S T F U, and keep your mouths shut. like high school girls.
TRUTH!

I'm pretty sure they will end up fixing the DNS and IP won't be like that for a while :D hopefully it would so we can get the AJ1 Royals :D

Anyways got thru thx a lot for the backdoor... got order confirmation... plus other charges pending on my PayPal as well hahaha

Back
Top Bottom