Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Link was not a scam. That IP address is owned by FNL, check it with whois. Just as it was posted FNL started tweeting that sizes were selling out.

Hate finishline sometimes. Had the 10.5 got to the checkout it froze then it was gone. Oh well

same here, wouldn't let me check out then it just booted me off, always happens when dealing with them on a hyped release :smh:

at least i got my NDC pair :pimp:

Tried earlier when the link came out. Gave up. Went to the gym. Just got back. Clicked away for about 5 mins. Score 10.5 and 11 on Eastbay!!!!

Backdoor link didn't work for me(fnl decline every attempt) but the regular fnl site did. Nothing like having a item in the cart and hitting the last submit link just to get the 30 sec countdown again.

Last edited:
well i dunno if backdor orders will go through or not... one thing i know for sure... after it was posted sz started to sell out on finishline.... finishline even tweeted the sz they had left after me and a couple of other guys posted it.... take it for what it worth..... either way i had fun....

well i dunno if backdor orders will go through or not... one thing i know for sure... after it was posted sz started to sell out on finishline.... finishline even tweeted the sz they had left after me and a couple of other guys posted it.... take it for what it worth..... either way i had fun....

its been confirmed with FNL since orders all showed up in the system...

Ya'll are crazy, :lol:

This will be the first of many "Nike Air" releases, ya'll are fools if you don't think JB is going to ***** this "concept" out. At $200+ a pop, easy money.

I half-assed tried on NDC, but crazy how some folks stayed clicking for 2-3 hours.

Anybody of you guys who copped so many pair able to sell me his 10.5 ? Would really appreciate that ... I am from Europe tried everything from the beginning but no chance ... Please send me a email ... Thank you very much Guys

so what happened to these dudes with so called amazing internet speeds? :lol: i bet they missed out on NDC, the site that actually matters...

People be all happy for 3 or 4 pairs, I got 15 or so right now. hahaha, $2500 or so day for me

Damn bro I really do hope your not planning on making a huge pay day with that many pairs . Rumors around are that some stores might get them in mid march . lol

Back
Top Bottom