Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Congrats to all of those who manage to grab their pairs and kudos to the mysterious link lol. The chaos has subsided!! I hope. Thread sure was entertaining though. It was like some kind of heist hahaha.

please guys stop with the easy copp crapp..... never had to stay for hours infront of the screen for a shoe,,,
they usually be gone within the first 30 mntes....
if it wasnt for the backdor link i would ve missed out.... and i know a lot of us got em thanx to that link....
thanks drozay and the rest of u guys that passed it along,,,,
true..."easy cop" riiiiiiiiiight

13-15 pairs...

riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

props to all that got thru

backdoor FNL site wouldnt check out for my homie. but lucked up and got a pair for him on Eastbay

Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.

Preeeeach :smokin

That's what I am talking about! Brothers helping out! I didn't even want them, but I ended up copping once I saw all the commotion in the thread with the backdoor method. Got me a size 14. I will def use them for trade bait! Even tools my boy about them and ordered him a size 10.5. This is the niketalk I am used to. Remind of the 99-2000 years when vintage kicks wasn't raping the consumer

I ordered a pair from Eastbay, once I clicked checkout it said there was an error with my order.  So I tried again and was able to secure another pair in my cart. Checked out and got the confirmation email from Eastbay.  25 minutes later,  Eastbay sends me a confirmation for the first pair that I ordered!!! I guess I have 2 pairs coming to me from Eastbay.

for the ones who got got denied by fnl, did you just keep trying until the transaction went through? curios to know for future release. thanks.

Man that backdoor link saved everyone lol. Finishline tweeted saying most of the sizes were still available, everyone was waiting on the splash screen. Once that backdoor link went viral, BOOM.....it started selling out quick. Anyone else feel like they weren't that limited though? Nevertheless, they were still exclusive since it was strictly an online release though and no stores really got em.

Just wanted to say thanks to the back door link. First time visiting this site and manage to get 10.5 and 11's. Did get 2 confirmations from FNL and the extra charge has already dropped. Thanks guys

Back
Top Bottom