Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anybody of you guys who copped so many pair able to sell me his 10.5 ? Would really appreciate that ... I am from Europe tried everything from the beginning but no chance ... Please send me a email ... Thank you very much Guys
hit up dude that say he got 15 pairs..... bet he full of chit tho!

one pair is enough for me, not willing to fork out $400+ for two pairs, they're expensive enough as is.

glad i managed to sneak into FNL wayy before the storm commenced, checked out at 4:52 :smokin

15 pairs tho ?  that's foul.. but hey it's your money you do what you want with it.. but 15 pairs is a little much 
laugh.gif
But it's a wrap now congrats to those that copped and if you couldn't....

Last edited:
JUST copped an 11 for my son from Eastbay about 15 minutes ago...4 hours later smh. But Eastbay for the win, already got the confirmation email. Glad I have a fresh pair of WC's from last drop. Congratulations to all who were able to cop. :smokin

I submitted 4 orders using paypal and I got emails saying payment went through but no confirmations and I started getting scared. But then the orders got canceled soon after and that gave me some peace of mind. Gave it a second go using my credit card and then I got a confirmation. It seems pretty legit.
Damn so you need a credit card for that. Well next time I know. At least I got one pair.

Backdoor link is NOT a SCAM!!! Its how I got my Concord XI's and my Bred XI's, no lines and no hassles on websites. I just posted a simple message and I've already been attacked by a couple of people talking about they know what I did or they could easily do it... Then cool, do it! All I know is that it has always worked for me for almost 2 yrs now so I'm good.

so you post on here to brag about it? why not keep it a secret?

why join NT today to post about it?

I have been around this thing you kids now call a "shoe game" since the early 90s... and my vote still says the "backdoor link" is a scam :nerd:

Got home from my cousins Bday dinner @ 8ish, saw Eastbay still had an 10.5,11 so I constantly pressed button and got the 11.

Makes up for striking out at 4:51

I think these will end up being General Release production numbers. With these likely to show up in March in stores and Euro release in March as well. No way Jordan Brand will let this kind of money go strictly to resellers. they will GET THERES
man we are paying $200 for a sneaker with Nike Air....that already came out in '88. I'd say they been getting theirs. We're the ones getting got 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
AVAILABILITY ALERT!
Love this shoe? So does everyone else! Due to its overwhelming popularity, we expect it to sell out in seconds! Please be prepared for an immediate sell-through when this shoe launches. Thank you for your understanding. Debated as the best sneaker of all time, the Air Jordan III is back in retro form to attract a new legion of fans. This shoe is crafted with a full-grain leather upper that features EVA reinforcements for an ultra-supportive fit. Additional upper benefits include an internal lacing system for added support and one-piece internal shoe lining for seamless effort. Below the foot sits a polyurethane midsole with large volume Air-Sole[emoji]174[/emoji] heel unit and rubber outsole that showcases a herringbone pattern for maximum traction. Wt. 17.6 oz.

Oh the irony of that description Ebay. haha

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom