Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Lol i wasnt even planning on getting a pair because i just got the 2011 wc3s on saturday. I came home from school 2 hours after the release, ate a sandwich and then got on finishline and copped a pair. It was an impulsive cop haha. 

I tried checking out on finishline but i kept getting a payment unauthorized error or some ish. Did this happen to anyone else? I tried all 3 of my cards, none of them worked. Same error message.

I finally got through to eastbay but still waiting on a confirmation letter. Anyone else waiting on their email confirmation?

I can't believe I was able to cop from NDC.

first tried Eastbay but no luck. Then I tried adding an 11.5 in my cart in NDC, still no luck. So I went with the 12. Click checkout, filled out all of my information, clicked submit for order and BOOM - CRASHES.

I was shocked, devastated, about to take another L in NDC (mind you I lost on all major releases on NDC last year Yeezy 2s, XIs, IVs, etc.)

So I then try through mobile. Logged into my NDC account and BOOM the size 12s are still in my cart. Since there's no BS flash loading on the page, i was able to order with an each on their mobile optimized site. Needless to say, I was able to cop. Still can't believe it. Completely lucky I guess. :smile:

OG head?
tumblr_mcx9gzIlbJ1rxl1gv.gif
Yeh man I was wearing jordans when you were still dangling in your daddys bollocks

why u buying shoes that AINT YOUR SIZE? leave them for folks who actually wear that size.

Why not? What if he runs across somebody that has his size and needs the size he has? Or how about this.... let the man do what he wants to do with his money???

The OG head should've used the back door. Lol but don't worry. The sites will find out

Last edited:
Have pending charges from fnl. Too bad they dont mean spit. Just the times when it froze at checkout. Smh. Had class today so couldnt dedicate 4 hours like others. Congrats for all who copped. 

In for 5 pairs ..... 2 off ndc and 3 from fnl used 3 different payment methods and called in to confirm all orders which are now processing.  None for resell, don't bother asking.
nthat.gif
  Thing is I copped a pair for my boy and he doesn't even know.  I know nothing is set in stone till the shoes are in hand, but i can't wait to see his face when I tell him, which will be when I have the shoes in hand.  he's probaly gonna say slap me.. i'm dreaming...  Very few sneakerheads in their mid 30's stick together...
happy.gif
 i'm out.

It's going to be interesting where the resale prices settle at. All in, you're looking around $230 if bought direct (sales tax, shipping, etc) for most (though some have the benefit of no tax, coupon, or free shipping). I am going to guess around $300-320
these are selling for 400-500 on ebay

In for 5 pairs ..... 2 off ndc and 3 from fnl used 3 different payment methods and called in to confirm all orders which are now processing.  None for resell, don't bother asking.
nthat.gif
  Thing is I copped a pair for my boy and he doesn't even know.  I know nothing is set in stone till the shoes are in hand, but i can't wait to see his face when I tell him, which will be when I have the shoes in hand.  he's probaly gonna say slap me.. i'm dreaming...  Very few sneakerheads in their mid 30's stick together...
happy.gif

i'm out.

Ay that's real romantic.

BACKDOOR WILL BE USED FOR EVERY RELEASE FROM HERE ON OUT. I'M SURE THE SAME CONCEPT CAN BE APPLIED AND WILL WORK FOR THE OTHER SITES AS WELL.

Back
Top Bottom