Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

:lol: at the backdoor orders being cancelled.

ya'll were very lucky it wasn't some dude that stole coding from Finishline, set it up in his own IP address, and collected your identification and cc info.

I tried clicking around that link and none of it clicked to Finishline. I definitely thought it was a trap.

laugh.gif
 guess the next few pages will be filled with FNL hate as the cancellation emails come in.

[ATTACHMENT=1898]HighOnKidd.jpg (81k. jpg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

this the guy that posted that backdoor link....i aint even lyin tho

Over 130 pages in less than 24 hours.

:wow: :smh:

Damn, folks really tried their best to cop these.

Hopefully it was worth it for you guys.

Walked to my computer at work at 4pm west coast, jumped on FTL just for the hell of it, picked my size 13 and checked out. Were they that limited if I could cop 2 hours later with no issue?

Anyone ever got the payment error screen on FNL and somehow got a confirmation email later when funds were pending? 

DAMN 3 OF MY BOYS WHO COPPED OFF THE BACKDOOR LINK JUST TEXTED ME AND SAID THEIR ORDERS WERE CANCELLED. :lol:

i am willing to bet they used paypal as form of payment...wanna check and report back...i have a hunch as to why half those orders got cancelled

I was trying FNL mobile, Footlocker, and Eastbay from my 3g for almost an Hour while i was stuck in traffic. Got home and copped on Eastbay, and FNL Big ups to Rozay on the link.

Waiting on my fnl confirmation email........went backdoor on them i called they say order is processing but no confirmation email 

frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom