Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

How can people be mad at Finishline when many of you dudes willingly give them a chance when attempting to buy shoes?

This is exactly why I snubbed that link. FNL is notorious for extorting dudes out of money, and they take their sweet ol' time with reimbursement too. No matter what shoe hits FNL, that website will NOT get my business. :smh:

Why? What did they do that was wrong? Sure that's not the response someone who is trying to cop a pair wants to hear... But I'm sure Manny didn't need to use all that profanity to express his opinions. So the rep had a better idea than to give him generic info by adding their own twist.

I'd be heated as hell too, but then I'd realize I'm the jackass for cussing out FNL, b/c I was too slow and didn't know better to have other options. What could you really do/say after what's been said...? 

This thread is straight COMEDY... 

First I was like...

Then...

And to finish it up...
if you owned a biz would you let your employees post that to a customer? even tho that customer is a idiot, but you can't go and do that, but it was funny i guess.... shrugs

Remind me to NEVER try for an online release from FINL. I have 6 charges on my CC from them...SMDH! :smh:

Ya'll are crazy, :lol:

This will be the first of many "Nike Air" releases, ya'll are fools if you don't think JB is going to ***** this "concept" out. At $200+ a pop, easy money.

I half-assed tried on NDC, but crazy how some folks stayed clicking for 2-3 hours.

You don't know how many posts back in the day were people discussed wanting to have "Nike Air" on the back and would even pay a bit more. Majority agreed so it's nothing to me. You don't know how many people are so happy they got "Nike Air" on the back. While technically it's a $100 increase since originally the 3s were $100 but I'm cool with that. Besides the 3,4,5, & 6 that's the only Jordan's with the Nike Air and most people just really want it on the 3 & 4 so I'm cool with the price increase. :smokin

How can people be mad at Finishline when many of you dudes willingly give them a chance when attempting to buy shoes?

This is exactly why I snubbed that link. FNL is notorious for extorting dudes out of money, and they take their sweet ol' time with reimbursement too. No matter what shoe hits FNL, that website will NOT get my business.
mean.gif
After i use my WC reward cards... I'll be joining you on that boat.

Real quick, no need to PM because I can't tell you how I get the backdoor links for the J's. I didn't expect it to go viral in here and on Twitter, but I guess I should have know once I posted it on Boxden... If u want to friend me or rep me then cool, but don't constantly hit me up asking for links or how I get them.... Just know they are legit and I will probably post them on the MAJOR releases only because I know how hard it is too get thru on these websites and I'm too old to be standing in line for kicks.
I was one of the peeps who PMed ya homie...Not looking to steal your secret, but just hoping to be able to use same backdoor link again in the future.  Thanks again, preeeeeshaaate it and REPPED

LOL at dude thinkin he's balling or a G cause he might make $2500 in a couple days or a week selling 15 pairs of shoes :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

That "backdoor link" type trick is useless on other site's, because they don't have a countdown/purgatory screen like FNL's SPA page.  That link went directly onto FNL's page like you would any other day of the week when a big release isn't dropping.  It was a genius move by Deemoney but is the same as when we used to use the mobile site to bypass FNL's attempt at traffic control on their site.  Now that the link has been completely blasted through twitter, NT, Boxden, and KTT I am sure that FNL has caught wind of it and will be patching that up real quick before next week's all star releases.  This weekend's will still probably be accessible, just too bad FNL doesn't get foams....

It was/is 100% legit and would not be a reason for orders being canceled.  It isn't even something they could track back to each order, all that happened was you were routed around the SPA countdown and allowed access directly onto the site.  So it was like these had a 2 am release time that no one else knew about and you were awake and stumbled onto them, that's the easiest way to explain it.  If there is another website that has a countdown type page blocking access this will be a great tool.  Props to Deemoney for sharing the info, thankfully boxden has that PM's per minute limit or we never would have known!  Now it is yet another trick/tip ruined by the masses, but at least we got it for, what is, the biggest release of the year to a lot of old heads.

pics or ducktales
Really I was just messing around about that one guy that posted about him and his whole fam deserve these cause he's an og Jordan head...lol...I grew up poor wasn't no jordans on my feet back then...I had generic converse for crying out loud!

Both my roommate and I were able to cop via NDC's Twitter link in the first 10 minutes. Tried to get my brother a pair via the FNL backdoor, paid via PayPal but the order got cancelled. Sent my friend the backdoor link and he was able to get a pair. Still searching for a size 9 for my brother but he still has a pair from 2011 that are practically deadstock.

Cool story right BROS?

I used paypal through the ip link. First attempt quick and easy, email confirmation from both paypal and finishline.  No cancelation yet, placed the order ab 3 hrs ago

That "backdoor link" type trick is useless on other site's, because they don't have a countdown/purgatory screen like FNL's SPA page.  That link went directly onto FNL's page like you would any other day of the week when a big release isn't dropping.  It was a genius move by Deemoney but is the same as when we used to use the mobile site to bypass FNL's attempt at traffic control on their site.  Now that the link has been completely blasted through twitter, NT, Boxden, and KTT I am sure that FNL has caught wind of it and will be patching that up real quick before next week's all star releases.  This weekend's will still probably be accessible, just too bad FNL doesn't get foams....

It was/is 100% legit and would not be a reason for orders being canceled.  It isn't even something they could track back to each order, all that happened was you were routed around the SPA countdown and allowed access directly onto the site.  So it was like these had a 2 am release time that no one else knew about and you were awake and stumbled onto them, that's the easiest way to explain it.  If there is another website that has a countdown type page blocking access this will be a great tool.  Props to Deemoney for sharing the info, thankfully boxden has that PM's per minute limit or we never would have known!  Now it is yet another trick/tip ruined by the masses, but at least we got it for, what is, the biggest release of the year to a lot of old heads.

This is all true, but there was not SSL running on the IP version because its applied at the domain level. If hackers were sniffing around, it's quite possible the use of credit cards could expose your information. PayPal was probably the only truly secure way to purchase thru the back door, though its unlikely anyone was targeted. Just saying, it needs to be closed for more reasons than just bypassing the line.

i sent a friend the eastbay  and FNL links and he was able to cop on both as well about 5 minutes after me. That FNL link was live for a good Hour.

can't believe there are people who copped more than 5 pairs while lots missed out. some of these rage salties are hilarious though. sometimes its better to just walk away and go do something else instead of posting your displeasure...
View media item 255238

Back
Top Bottom