Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

LMFAO! You Stupppidd haha

You must have added the shoes 6 times without realizing it?

It kept crashing and kicking me back to my CC info page everytime. Apparently they were charging me every time too lol. I dont care if FINL is retro Jesus's Sandals, I will not be copping from them online.

That "backdoor link" type trick is useless on other site's, because they don't have a countdown/purgatory screen like FNL's SPA page.  That link went directly onto FNL's page like you would any other day of the week when a big release isn't dropping.  It was a genius move by Deemoney but is the same as when we used to use the mobile site to bypass FNL's attempt at traffic control on their site.  Now that the link has been completely blasted through twitter, NT, Boxden, and KTT I am sure that FNL has caught wind of it and will be patching that up real quick before next week's all star releases.  This weekend's will still probably be accessible, just too bad FNL doesn't get foams....

It was/is 100% legit and would not be a reason for orders being canceled.  It isn't even something they could track back to each order, all that happened was you were routed around the SPA countdown and allowed access directly onto the site.  So it was like these had a 2 am release time that no one else knew about and you were awake and stumbled onto them, that's the easiest way to explain it.  If there is another website that has a countdown type page blocking access this will be a great tool.  Props to Deemoney for sharing the info, thankfully boxden has that PM's per minute limit or we never would have known!  Now it is yet another trick/tip ruined by the masses, but at least we got it for, what is, the biggest release of the year to a lot of old heads.

This is all true, but there was not SSL running on the IP version because its applied at the domain level. If hackers were sniffing around, it's quite possible the use of credit cards could expose your information. PayPal was probably the only truly secure way to purchase thru the back door, though its unlikely anyone was targeted. Just saying, it needs to be closed for more reasons than just bypassing the line.

finally, two smart guys.

Crazy release, even though now I'm calm, I can't believe I was at school with my phone nervously spam touching the add to cart button on nike, but it failed to work and I thought all hopes were lost. Then I come home 4 hours later and found out a backdoor link which enlightened me in every way possible lmfao. Thanks NTers

Had a very rough day and missed out due to an important doctor appointment i couldnt miss :\

Tried from mobile but had crappy coverage lol

Sole collector says

The Air Jordan 3 Retro returns nearly identical to their original release,complete with a full leather build, elephant print detailing and Nike Air branding on both the heel and sockliners.

can anyone confirm this?

Last edited:
I can't see this staying as an online only releas. $200 price tag and still sold out in minutes. JB could even raise it to 250 for instore rls and they'll still sell out

It kept crashing and kicking me back to my CC info page everytime. Apparently they were charging me every time too lol. I dont care if FINL is retro Jesus's Sandals, I will not be copping from them online.

Me too brah, I must have been charged 15 times. I hope they all go through too!

I can't believe I wasted so much time trying to get these! I wasted about 3 hours refreshing and trying to add to carts! I used the back door link and I thought it was working. Unfortunately my Paypal orders say cancelled. My credit card has about 6 Finishline charges and 6 credits. I was hoping at least one would go through. I guess I am just really unlucky or you guys that got them are just lucky! The last time I tried to buy limited shoes online was with the laser 4's. I was able to get those and was annoyed that it took me an hour to finally get them purchased. I am 39 years old and tried to buy shoes for $200! What the hell is wrong with me? I'm such an idiot!

I can't believe I wasted so much time trying to get these! I wasted about 3 hours refreshing and trying to add to carts! I used the back door link and I thought it was working. Unfortunately my Paypal orders say cancelled. My credit card has about 6 Finishline charges and 6 credits. I was hoping at least one would go through. I guess I am just really unlucky or you guys that got them are just lucky! The last time I tried to buy limited shoes online was with the laser 4's. I was able to get those and was annoyed that it took me an hour to finally get them purchased. I am 39 years old and tried to buy shoes for $200! What the hell is wrong with me? I'm such an idiot!

LOL Self'd. It's okay man!

*************.com says

The Air Jordan 3 Retro returns nearly identical to their original release,complete with a full leather build, elephant print detailing and Nike Air branding on both the heel and sockliners.

can anyone confirm this?
nerd.gif

i scored my size 11 from eastbay

so it seem's i do deserve them after all

and to all of the hater's

all of your thoughtful remarks kept me going and i was able to score a pair

so ........................................................... thanks23 ,

FNL's checkout system is bummy son.

Now I'm tryin to cop some AM1's that caught my eye and use this WC gift card....

it STILL wont let me check out.

Done   
mean.gif

i scored my size 11 from eastbay

so it seem's i do deserve them after all

and to all of the hater's

all of your thoughtful remarks kept me going and i was able to score a pair

so ........................................................... thanks23 ,
:x :rofl: :rofl:, people really still talk about "haters"? Who was hating on you? :rolleyes

Glad you got your pair, but really...? Sounds like self created high school drama.

A LOT OF FINISHLINE ORDERS ARE GONNA GET CANCELLED. COUPLE MORE BUDDIES SAY THEIR ORDERS WERE CANCELLED. 2 PAID WITH CC AND THE REST WITH PAYPAL. I'M THINKING THAT BACKDOOR OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT DIDN'T HAVE INVENTORY CONTROL.

I tried on my phone, laptop, and computer for my grade school size and still struck out. Needless to say I am mad.

A lot of people bragging about copping multiples are going to get canceled as well. Expect a random "restock" soon.

That "backdoor link" type trick is useless on other site's, because they don't have a countdown/purgatory screen like FNL's SPA page.  That link went directly onto FNL's page like you would any other day of the week when a big release isn't dropping.  It was a genius move by Deemoney but is the same as when we used to use the mobile site to bypass FNL's attempt at traffic control on their site.  Now that the link has been completely blasted through twitter, NT, Boxden, and KTT I am sure that FNL has caught wind of it and will be patching that up real quick before next week's all star releases.  This weekend's will still probably be accessible, just too bad FNL doesn't get foams....

It was/is 100% legit and would not be a reason for orders being canceled.  It isn't even something they could track back to each order, all that happened was you were routed around the SPA countdown and allowed access directly onto the site.  So it was like these had a 2 am release time that no one else knew about and you were awake and stumbled onto them, that's the easiest way to explain it.  If there is another website that has a countdown type page blocking access this will be a great tool.  Props to Deemoney for sharing the info, thankfully boxden has that PM's per minute limit or we never would have known!  Now it is yet another trick/tip ruined by the masses, but at least we got it for, what is, the biggest release of the year to a lot of old heads.
This is all true, but there was not SSL running on the IP version because its applied at the domain level. If hackers were sniffing around, it's quite possible the use of credit cards could expose your information. PayPal was probably the only truly secure way to purchase thru the back door, though its unlikely anyone was targeted. Just saying, it needs to be closed for more reasons than just bypassing the line.
finally, two smart guys.

A LOT OF FINISHLINE ORDERS ARE GONNA GET CANCELLED. COUPLE MORE BUDDIES SAY THEIR ORDERS WERE CANCELLED. 2 PAID WITH CC AND THE REST WITH PAYPAL. I'M THINKING THAT BACKDOOR OR WHATEVER YOU WANT TO CALL IT DIDN'T HAVE INVENTORY CONTROL.

A, did you grab??

Back
Top Bottom