Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

anybody ordering from the restrock on FINL? I wonder if it will really go through.
im wondering the same thing.  every time i tried to hop on a restock on FNL before, my orders always got canceled.  if they're fulfilling these orders based on their stores' stock, then some will get it, some wont.  but if this restock is coming from what they have in the warehouse(s), then that's another story

Seems like a limited per size restock... Cause they went quick... I clicked on my sizes for the WC4 and Bred 13 within a minute after the tweet and when I clicked on checkout it removed my sizes.

Omg scoped a pair of Dave white 1's omg based god! Already had every other shoe. Tried to cop another pair of last shots but they sold out at checkout :smh:

all i wanted was white/cement IVs, but they didnt have anything smaller than a 14 when i checked a few minutes ago...o well

at least i manged to get one pair of these 3s...got order confirmation right away yesterday...sold them on ebay for $420 within 3 hours of putting them up :wow: :smokin

Same. i am always broke when they restock **** I want. I cancelled a pair from a restock because I was positive it would restock again and it didnt. :frown: Now I am pissed I didnt cop it when NDC had it

all i wanted was white/cement IVs, but they didnt have anything smaller than a 14 when i checked a few minutes ago...o well

at least i manged to get one pair of these 3s...got order confirmation right away yesterday...sold them on ebay for $420 within 3 hours of putting them up
eek.gif
smokin.gif
It's probably a good thing you didn't get the WC IVs, it went to someone who was actually going to wear them.

Where did these shoes come from? Just sitting in a warehouse somewhere? Nike definitely flooding the market at this point.

at least i manged to get one pair of these 3s...got order confirmation right away yesterday...sold them on ebay for $420 within 3 hours of putting them up
eek.gif
smokin.gif
people on ebay will actually buy the sneaker even though you haven't actually received them yet?

THIS. Most of us were able to got through the IP link that was posted here. Local people I know that tried and aren't on this community never got past the SPA page on FNL and pairs are in other people's carts that both NDC and the eastbay family uses.

On that note, has any one been attempting to add a size on NDC and get a message that their size was removed from your cart because you didn't complete you order fast enough, BUT THE SITE NEVER ADDS THE PAIR TO YOUR CART??

That happened to me yesterday. I Dont understand why that happens???!

f...  4 credit cards  finisline wont take the payments

I don't know why their website is like this, I had the same problem. Same shipping and billing information. If you tell them they say get a gift card before hand, GTOH!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom