Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

To anyone who honestly thinks somebody would just let these go for "retail + shipping + gratuity" is severely delusional.  I hate resellers as much as the next man, but let's be real here, these will settle above $300, probably above $350, and close in around $400 when all is said and done. People truly serious about copping who missed out better hope for future restocks (both instore and online) so the supply pushes the price down

no your doing that now. and other people. stop placing such high value on shoes and stop being so pressed and it wont be like that.

i think NTers had a better success rate than the general public. Sounds like more people were able to snag a pair than ones that didn't. then you see twitter folk going crazzzzy haha

shut up you sound like NT is its on planet or world or something.....troll

ummm they are gonna be in stores next month
laugh.gif
Nah man, one or two stores will have them. And they will have just one FSR. I know which one your taking about. Hint : look at my avi !!

Anyone else not get the shipping information from NDC. Not sure what's taking so long.
I spoke to customer service earlier, she said shipping confirmations should be sent this afternoon or tonight at the latest. According to her, if you have an order confirmation you should be good.

They're pulling stories out of that big whole Jerry Sandusky left in their a**.
Lol no doubt bruh !  Ppls are straight fainting on twitter. Threatening employees and ish ! I read those tweets, had me crying. One dude said I am coming for your wives !!

These ppl straight losing they're brain !

Last edited:
no your doing that now. and other people. stop placing such high value on shoes and stop being so pressed and it wont be like that.
shut up you sound like NT is its on planet or world or something.....troll
I occasionally post on NT but I always come here for tips and the latest info because yall are on your game when it comes to copping sneakers like the AJ388. I have to say if it wasn't for this thread I probably would not have copped 2 pairs of these yet alone any at all. To everybody that posted tips and updates. THANKS!!

I occasionally post on NT but I always come here for tips and the latest info because yall are on your game when it comes to copping sneakers like the AJ388. I have to say if it wasn't for this thread I probably would not have copped 2 pairs of these yet alone any at all. To everybody that posted tips and updates. THANKS!!

Thanks for proving everyone's point :lol:

Damn bruh sorry to hear that, I actually got to checkout after 30-40 min. So it worked out alright. But ppl are saying they're may be a restock on march 23. So maybe then, fingers crossed. I think the reason eastbay had stock till late, was strictly they're system reacting to an overload. Better than just shutting down any day. When I called today to confirm my tracking, the guy told me that these were very limited with respect to the numbers they are used to getting. Nike sold out right away, maybe they're system can handle it. Who knows ? 
Yeah I've heard about the March 23 date as well. We'll see what happens as we get closer to the date. I agree, Nike probably has a better infrastructure than Eastbay|FTL|FNL etc. Thanks for the info though.

got my 2 pairs on the way (ndc & fnl), but to be quite honest i don't see why in the world they woulda given us better leather on these. that is NOT how nike operates at all. why would they give us better leather when they know they don't have to considering they gave us nike air?

i don't wanna hear about any banned 1s as those are THE exception. WC3s JUST dropped last year and u mean to tell me nike scrapped all that spare material from the '11 released so they could give us slightly better leather?? doubt it! if they were gonna change things, they woulda gave us the full on banned treatment as far as quality. this is simple logic.

now, i haven't seen the '88s in person yet, but again, it would make ZERO sense for nike to have changed anything except for the heel tab. that said i can't wait for mine to arrive so i can compare. :nthat:

To those who copped off NDC, when you clicked the twitter link did it go the a product not available page?

If so did you refresh or kept on clicking the link until the AJ3 page came up?
Same **** happened to me... It took me like 15 min to see the AJ3 page smh

So happy, got my confirmation email as well from eastbay,  now back to real news,  Got  keep up on the cop killer in LA/OC/IE/SD  everyone be careful!!!

This! No lie, there was chp waiting at every on/exit ramp as I headed to campus

Their looking for blood!

Paid for express shipping ($30.99) and still have not received ship confirmation. FNL twitter was saying 3-5 business days to process orders before shipment, but that's ******ed as their site advised delivery on Friday. So not sure which to believe..
as someone who has ordered express shipping from them on a number of occasions, I can tell you that it's a waste of money. At the most, you'll get your product a day earlier than you would have if you went with standard shipping. I live on the east coast btw

Paid for express shipping ($30.99) and still have not received ship confirmation. FNL twitter was saying 3-5 business days to process orders before shipment, but that's ******ed as their site advised delivery on Friday. So not sure which to believe..
FNL is a double edged sword. They appear to get restocks more frequent than Nike, Eastbay or DCKS. But their order processing is the worst of the bunch. I got my 3s off NDC and FNL yesterday. NDC sent me a confirmation that shoes were shipped last night! I did 2 day delivery though. My FNL order still says "processing."

Last edited:
i think i read someone say that fnl didnt get its shipment yet.
Wow. How do you sell what you dont have? A lot of people are going to be salty when FNL realizes they oversold.

^^^^
If these were a GR  they would've been in stores as well as online...

C'mon now!
IDK i am very confident these were made in Thunder numbers. Too easy to cop for a limited release

holll up! These will be in stores next month!
according to some canadian website. I think that is the international release. I dont think the US will get more orders but props if they do

To those who copped off NDC, when you clicked the twitter link did it go the a product not available page?

If so did you refresh or kept on clicking the link until the AJ3 page came up?

tried 20 times, kept getting the same thing :smh: Nike better fix that BS

like i said before, thank god for my brother. he was on his ipad and got me a 10.5 even though they were in everyones carts but he kept trying nd got through for me :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom