Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

for those who keep asking... a confirmation email does NOT mean ur good to go UNLESS it has an ORDER NUMBER attached. i had gotten like 6 email confirms from fnl last night (with no order number included) and they ALL got canceled.

the ONE order confirm i got with an order number attached is processing. fyi...

FNL is a double edged sword. They appear to get restocks more frequent than Nike, Eastbay or DCKS. But their order processing is the worst of the bunch. I got my 3s off NDC and FNL yesterday. NDC sent me a confirmation that shoes were shipped last night! I did 2 day delivery though. My FNL order still says "processing."
FNL's "restocks" are them just them not selling their entire stock on release date. When they feel like they wanna get rid of whatever is just chilling in their warehouse, that's when these "restocks' happen.

Was on hold with Finishline for a hour and the sales rep confirmed that my size has been picked and will go out either today or tomorrow! The backdoor link rocks!! :smokin :smokin

looks like my eastbay order shipped. got the UPS shipping email.

What time did you call em? I called footaction about 3 hours ago

around the time i said i called them on here. dont forget, since i have the 2 day shipping, they process my order for rush delivery so it could have moved a little faster because of that.

Last edited:
Got one pair for my boy from FNL and a pair from NDC. Still waiting on shipping for both. Congrats to all who copped!

checked my eastbay status, both orders say released to be shipped.  No tracking number yet but it is looking good so far.  Any canadians in here know how long usually eastbay orders take?

for those who keep asking... a confirmation email does NOT mean ur good to go UNLESS it has an ORDER NUMBER attached. i had gotten like 6 email confirms from fnl last night (with no order number included) and they ALL got canceled.

Thanks for clearing that up! I had to go back and re-read my FNL email and yup i got the order number below my confirmation line. It reads "You will receive another email once your order has shipped[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)].[/color]" Finally i can chillout not lol.

Last edited:
Same **** happened to me... It took me like 15 min to see the AJ3 page smh
tried 20 times, kept getting the same thing
mean.gif
Nike better fix that BS

like i said before, thank god for my brother. he was on his ipad and got me a 10.5 even though they were in everyones carts but he kept trying nd got through for me
pimp.gif
The twitter link worked ok for me.  Where i ran into trouble was the blank page hitting next after filling out all the payment info.  I was about to quit, then I tried selecting the option that billing and shipping address were the same.  Low and behold, i was good to go, order went thru.  Hasn't shipped yet though. 

Thanks for clearing that up! I had to go back and re-read my FNL email and yup i got the order number below my confirmation line. It reads "You will receive another email once your order has shipped
" Finally i can chillout not lol.

thats not 100% true. your order with finishline, or any website, is not final until it ships. period.

someone mentioned in the post these are coming out next month, is that true? been super sick and slammed at work totally slept on this release.....

thats not 100% true. your order with finishline, or any website, is not final until it ships. period.

Word. I never feel confident about my online purchase until status from any site shows : SHIPPED

Even NDC who come through more reliable when you get an order in I have been cancelled before

They're 20% off coupon they give you though does come in handy if you get lucky to buy a different pair down the road

Of course no order from any site is 100% guaranteed until they ship it! That's common sense. But FNL orders on launch day products usually DO go through if you get to the processing stage and receive an order number. Their restocks are another story as they are often locating stock that may or may not exist due to in-store sales that could trump their inventory system (which is obviously less than real time and doesn't attach individual pieces of inventory to the sale).

Paid for express shipping ($30.99) and still have not received ship confirmation. FNL twitter was saying 3-5 business days to process orders before shipment, but that's ******ed as their site advised delivery on Friday. So not sure which to believe..

That 3 to 5 business days sounds about right, during a regular Saturday release, I wouldn't get confirmation until tuesday/wednesday.

Of course no order from any site is 100% guaranteed until they ship it! That's common sense. But FNL orders on launch day products usually DO go through if you get to the processing stage and receive an order number. Their restocks are another story as they are often locating stock that may or may not exist due to in-store sales that could trump their inventory system (which is obviously less than real time and doesn't attach individual pieces of inventory to the sale).

historically, all of the sites we use have been known to cancel some orders on orders made on RELEASE DATE.
its the reality of things especially for FINISHLINE whose traffic control methods have been compromised by hacker types for recent releases.

I need keep up on NT more.  I get my news on here, and I forgot about it..  Woulda loved that link.

So how is the quality for those who got their pairs. Money wasnt right for most of 2011 so I can you use the 2012 IVs as a basis for comparison.

Back
Top Bottom