Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

For those who ordered off FINL, go to ups.com and enter your order number as a reference number.

I got tracking numbers for both of my orders.
Thanks for this info. I got my tracking number now and my order has already shipped out. Can't wait to see them in person.

Checking your order number as a UPS reference will also work for NDC orders.

Last edited:
Reactions: LoX
pimp.gif
thats gettin cancelled
posted his confirmaton number. haha
but doubt anybody will anything.
you're getting cancelled. 1 per customer limit b
73264_Screen_Shot_2013-02-07_at_5_19_37_PM.png
1060515_o.gif

Shout out to the dude who put us on about the reference number to track orders on Finishline. All three of my orders have tracking labels created and/or shipped.

I guess you can order more than one pair per account on Finishline. Trick is just order them separately, I suppose.

Good day, folks. Good day. :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Got my EASTBAY shipping and conformation! Now I can kick back and relax, cop this fighter foams quick then I'm stepping out of the ring for month. Not really interested in the galaxy pack. Gonna cop some kicks I missed out on resale, thank god I don't have to deal with releases, RSVP's or any bulli****!

how does finishline determine of you are a reseller ? Dudes on here buy every jordan release every other week for themselves does finishline assume they are resellers, I'm confused

This, the Thunder IVs release was my first time ordering from FNL since i bought my mom some sketchers shape ups in 09 :lol: :rofl: and they canceled that thunder IV order but shipped the elite socks i order with them.

I've always bought from NDC because i like their overall process and i guess I will continue since this flag BS and FNL are telling people, "If you have experienced payment processing issues for previous releases, we recommend purchasing an eGift card for the amount of the release shoe + tax and shipping." . Is this some type of marketing trickery? Sure wouldn't doubt it :stoneface:

Last edited:
Quote:

Originally Posted by jp7891  

Checking your order number as a UPS reference will also work for NDC orders.

Dude, you are the best. Peace of mind now for me!

Last edited:
The UPS reference can be done for NDC as well.

I know the NTer S Dub L has said this time and time again.

still not shipped from NDC do they usually take this long to ship ? (never bought from NDC before)

Last edited:
jp7891

Thank you sir for the good info mine will be here Monday I can now sit back and chill!!!!!

ok just check the tracking number using the refence (props to whoever suggested that) but why is it that they weigh different (2.5 and 3.5)? i ordered 2 of the same size.

This, the Thunder IVs release was my first time ordering from FNL since i bought my mom some sketchers shape ups in 09
laugh.gif
roll.gif
and they canceled that thunder IV order but shipped the elite socks i order with them.

I've always bought from NDC because i like their overall process and i guess I will continue since this flag BS and FNL are telling people, "If you have experienced payment processing issues for previous releases, we recommend purchasing an eGift card for the amount of the release shoe + tax and shipping." . Is this some type of marketing trickery? Sure wouldn't doubt it
indifferent.gif
I have never bought from them until now, I had 3 payment issues but the money went right back on just a fast as they took it off, the 4th time was golden. Then I used the IP link and got a second pair with no payment issues. Both shipped today.

Example, for every pending -$220.99 I was charged, I have a +$220.99...that is besides the 2 pairs that shipped.

you dudes that thirsty for tracking number? damn

Stop it.

You're telling me you never been anxiously wait for an email with tracking number from an order?

Especially when websites are know for canceling orders due to overselling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom