Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

ask people here..someone here also got same problem and after last nite , i had to call on why this was happening.  im just a casual shoe buyer and they did see my account history and they said it was flagged....it was so frustrating talking to them cuz all they say is i have to wait a month 

This is true, if you have been flagged you have to wait a month.

I called today when the AJ restocks happened on FINL today and my payments were declined.

I asked the rep there is no way I could place an order and she said, "your billing address must be different then the flagged account or you can go into the store and place an order"

After she said that I just laughed and hung up.

BTW I order two pairs of AJ3 '88 and Ive never had a problem with FINL before today so I believe they are getting more strict about multiple purchases.

Last edited:
they said a month...i guess they are cutting down on people buying jordans to resell  but i dont understand why buying 6 different jordans in a year would label me re seller.....god sake some people here ordred 6 pairs of xi  2 months ago and i didnt even get to buy one.  maybe thier system is flawed right now

yeah, I hear you. One guy ordered 11 pairs of XI's and all shipped! Anyways, FNL system is almost always flawed.

My thought on finishline checkout.,

the reason some of the payments dont go through is because the size you're purchasing is out of stock or is in someone else's cart getting ready to be purchased.

Yesterday, I tried to purchase the 3's using the back door link. I had a sz 10 in my cart and I tried 12 different times to purchase with my debit card, paypal and/or bill me later. Like everyone, none went through.

Then I refreshed the screen and the size I was purchasing was no longer in stock and removed from my cart. Maybe in some sort of weird way, this is how finishline keep track of their stock

Some might disagree but whatever. I myself, was one of the luckily ones and was able to get a pair through Footlocker.com
nothing to do with size...i was trying to do it with spizike just to check if i can get thru and probaly just cancel right away and still wont let me

mean.gif
Sorry to hear that. In the future use different credit cards. Someone told me they cancel orders based on credit card info. Apparently that's what they base this info off of. Not your name or address.
mean.gif

I am hearing foot locker is doing the same thing but IDK.
I had the same issue as karken.

Tried PP and CC, FNL hit me with the e-stiff arm.

I even tried to copp a pair of AM1's after the fact and still a no go. I'm starting to think I got flagged too but I'll have to call and check. 

My Order status still says "pending" on Paypal. On my NDC account it says Order Status " In Progress" Preparing to ship...but still says amount charged to paypal "$0.00". .  Is this normal? My first time buying from NDC. Is it because they don't charge the paypal until the order gets shipped out? I got order confirmation From NDC  but still NO shipping confirmation. How long it usually take to get a shipping confirmation using "ground" shipping on NDC?Should I have used faster shipping to help me secure a pair or does that not even matter?Since I got a order confirmation email from NDC via email with a order number should I worry that they will cancel my order and say out of stock or am I good?

I didnt get through on NDC until like 10 minutes after 4:51pm yesterday but had been trying since 4:51 when the twitter link popped up. At 4:52 I thought I was screwed because it kept saying Unable to add item to cart but  I kept hitting add to cart button. After 10 minutes it finally added to cart I was surprised, but checked out and signed into paypal & quickly and hit the place order button
Normally it will take 3-4 business days for them to ship the item to your address. They will send another email once they are done with the payment and inventory process. Should it be unsuccessful you will be refunded the full amount. Hope to get your pair shipped, GL!!

For those who ordered off FINL, go to ups.com and enter your order number as a reference number.

I got tracking numbers for both of my orders.

Nice. Repped for the info.

Looks like mine will be here Monday. Hopefully this nor'easter doesn't mess things up too bad. Weather delayed my thunder shipment last year. They hand to transfer those bad boys to the post office for delivery lol

Last edited:
Damn..... Make a new account then :/
I tried using a credit card which I've never had to in the past with FNL. Been using the same debit card with them forever and never had problems until yesterday trying to complete my purchase on the 2nd pair.

it wont work...i tried checking out as guest no luck..maybe a different IP would help

it wont work...i tried checking out as guest no luck..maybe a different IP would help
Having to go through that much trouble to give someone your money = I'm shopping elsewhere from now on unless FNL gets a magical yeezy 2/ WC III pack 
laugh.gif

Creating a new account won't matter, the rep I spoke to said they record the flagged accounts billing and IP address.

Can we all stop talking about shipping and their status or wondering whether they will ship or not. Do you need our reassurances they will ship? We can all say 'yes they will ship' but until you get your tracking number it is anyone's guess. I waited 3 days to get a tracking number on my 11's and they shipped just fine. If it is processing and you have a confirm email you have a pair 99% of the time so you should stop worrying. Think about how hard it is to ship 8k packages, you have to get the 1 day shippers out first and then move from there. Relax, and instead of this worthless worrying banter can we get some pics please?

For those who ordered off FINL, go to ups.com and enter your order number as a reference number.

I got tracking numbers for both of my orders.

Props got tracking for both FNL orders :smokin they get here wed

Last edited:
My phone is out of service right now. I need to find someone I trust with my order number to call for me

Thanks for the info. Have shipping info for both my orders. Worried they may get cancelled since I got two with the same again but separate purchases. Wasn't aware that was a no no. We shall see. First time buying J's online

My phone is out of service right now. I need to find someone I trust with my order number to call for me
Just do what the guy suggested up there by using the reference #.

FNL customer service will put you on hold for thirty minutes to an hour.

something i noticed...

last few years everybody been extra sure to pop the tongue on their air jordans, even tucking in their pants to accomplish this...

when the AJ1 white-red-black released a few weeks ago with the jumpman on the tongue...i seemed to notice in the wdywt that some of the pop-the-tongue
enthusiasts were leaving the tongue covered by da pant leg...and i think i know why...

so now i wonder how many people are gonna be putting in extra effort to make sure the Nike Air on heel of this release is visible at all times
tucking in the back of da pant leg

i've been mocked for not poping da tongue or tucking in da pant leg...but watch it come back, yo
i never keep the tongue out in front of my jeans. i think it looks ridiculous. i always keep the back of the shoe exposed.

how does finishline determine of you are a reseller ? Dudes on here buy every jordan release every other week for themselves does finishline assume they are resellers, I'm confused

This question was asked before.  Anyone that received them what are the production dates in the shoe?  Are they leftover stock from the previous WC release?  I'm really curious about this.

Back
Top Bottom