Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Evidently sucking up to admins and trying to post some kind of "diss" is what some like to do here also...

Stop being lazy and learn to read and look back. whats the point of posting the same thing over and over again. You want to be spoon fed too? :smh:

its people like you that create clutter in the threads, same information being reposted on every page.

Haven't seen many post about how people pairs were looking , please feel free to quote them since I can't seem to find them instead of thinking someone is stupid or lazy... You know, the whole do on to others...

Done visiting....

See you all in the ASG and/or Royal 1's thread....

Last edited:
Got my tracking infro and The Shoes are in Tennessee for Origin scan. Schedule. delivery date is tuesday 12/12/13. Finally I can rest in peace.
smile.gif

End Section Body
End Sub Module END: Standard 1Z Tracking Package Progress Box

Last edited:
Got my shipping conf email from ndc, eastbay and fnl (via backdoor) this morning :nthat: (like a BAWSE!)

Last edited:
Unfortunately Nike will never make shoes that nice again! Most of you guys don't realize how soft and comfortable those were back in 1988. And not only these. The 4's 5's 6's 7's were all softer too. But the 3's to me were the absolute best! The most comfortable shoe I ever owned. Wouldn't it be incredible if Nike made a special edition with the exact specs of the 1988 shoe? Some of you know what I am talking about.

The 94 IIIs were also pretty damn close to the 88 originals. The thing that sucks is that they destroyed those OG molds after the 94 retros tanked and they had to create new molds. The 2001 mold lookded drastically different than the 1988 Originals. The Black Cement IIIs only had the Nike Air branding in common with its forefather.

LOL at Cats on here talking about giving dude that posted the backdoor link 2 bucks :lol: . Dude helped some of you ninjas get like 2 or 3 pairs of shoes that you know you plan to resale. Lie in this thread all you want but you know you're reselling. Give that man a saw buck or a dub for that love he showed y'all.

Ask about me...I'm not a reseller. I don't need the money. I buy multiple pairs of everything because I plan to wear em for 5-10 years.

Before all this hype NT was just about helping people who loved the culture. I hate to play the join date card, but please respect your elders,
Mind you to some I'm still considered a noob.

Last edited:
Can someone who has connections at Nike find out the approximate amount of shoes that were made?
I truly wonder.
20k to GR numbers is a huge range

Last edited:
Ask about me...I'm not a reseller. I don't need the money. I buy multiple pairs of everything because I plan to wear em for 5-10 years.
Feeling guilty bruh? I sure as hell didn't name drop you specifically. I made a general statement so if it doesn't apply let it fly. Offering a dude 2 bucks that helped you cash in on these is slap worthy.

Last edited:
Who was the cat that dropped the backdoor link?

Props to whoever you are out there man!

I didn't see the post but appreciate the show of help.  NT needs more people like that on here instead of all the trolls just copping to turn around and flip.

peace

No, I was, like many, unsuccessful but am happy for those who got THAT ACTUALLY WANT THEM TO HAVE.

Unfortunately Nike will never make shoes that nice again! Most of you guys don't realize how soft and comfortable those were back in 1988. And not only these. The 4's 5's 6's 7's were all softer too. But the 3's to me were the absolute best! The most comfortable shoe I ever owned. Wouldn't it be incredible if Nike made a special edition with the exact specs of the 1988 shoe? Some of you know what I am talking about.

I know EXACTLY what u are talking about. When I bought my OG Fire Red 3's, I had never seen a more beautiful sneaker in my life. I would do anything to have that same brand new pair again. I didn't even want the Fire Red's again when they retroed them bcuz they butchered them.

As for the guy who dropped the youknowwhat link. I didnt get mine through that link but I want to thank you anyway, because I learned how to get through for future releases. I would rep you if I knew who you were

As for the guy who dropped the youknowwhat link. I didnt get mine through that link but I want to thank you anyway, because I learned how to get through for future releases. I would rep you if I knew who you were

doubt it will work for future releases and if it does, too many people know about it.

just sayin...

doubt it will work for future releases and if it does, too many people know about it.

just sayin...
It did work for future releases. Someone posted the youknowwhatlink lol yesterday for the FNL restock and I got through without splash screen.

did you just log onto nt and post without even looking at all? there is a pic on this very page (or on the last one) and i posted the link to all of the pics in this thread.

Reading is evidently NOT Fundamental for many in here....

Evidently sucking up to admins and trying to post some kind of "diss" is what some like to do here also...

sucking up is agreeing? get out of here with that crap.

dude just logged in and was like "hey, where the pics at?" like nobody has posted pics in here. then you do the same even though i posted a link to all of the pics in the thread.
its obvious you didnt look at the link either.

I didn't ask for pix, and llike I said the ones I saw were of a single shoe and some with diff looking prints on each shoe (which i figured were "early/fake pairs" so I was just asking how people's pairs were looking that ordered from Nike etc...

asking how people's pairs look means you didnt bother to look at pics. unless you dont have eyes, looking at pics should help you determine how the elephant print looks.

just sayin...
It worked for the restock. I didnt cop anything but it did work I put my friends on. Too many people? The servers can handle the 5 or 6 thousand people who know about it. It's the million and a half people who want the shoe that cause it to crash. The restock wasnt crashing until over an hour after I discovered about it and I am sure more than 5 thousand people were on in that time. And I have been told it has been working since the Bred XIs. If they haven't fixed it since that.... idk what to say. Also if you know computers you know that wasnt even a backdoor, it was ****** programming. If FNL discovered it in the WCIII release, then I am sure it will take a while to fix.

Although some people told me it redirected them to the crash countdown when they tried backdoor on the restock. I went back in to see if it was true and I was still getting through. Maybe because they used a direct link and I did it my way, but I doubt that should make a difference.

Last edited:
Well looks like mine shipped late last night and are arriving today from fnl. Still haven't been charged lol
Word, One pair that I bought from FNL I payed using PayPal, later  on release day the paypal transaction was cancelled so I assumed I wouldnt get that pair, but now I get email that its been shipped. Hmmmm.....

just sayin...
It worked for the restock. I didnt cop anything but it did work I put my friends on. Too many people? The servers can handle the 5 or 6 thousand people who know about it. It's the million and a half people who want the shoe that cause it to crash. The restock wasnt crashing until over an hour after I discovered about it and I am sure more than 5 thousand people were on in that time. And I have been told it has been working since the Bred XIs. If they haven't fixed it since that.... idk what to say.

Although some people told me it redirected them to the crash countdown when they tried backdoor on the restock. I went back in to see if it was true and I was still getting through.

nothing lasts forever and the restocks were too soon for finishline to either realize dudes are bypassing the waiting period or for them to come up with a solution.

Trust me, once finishline realizes whats going on, they will make another tweak to their system. Prime example: People were bypassing the wait by using the mobile link for the black/red XIs and the thunder IVs. by the time this release dropped, an possible the black/red XIIIs, they had fixed the glitch. This will be no different.

Back
Top Bottom