Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The 94 IIIs were also pretty damn close to the 88 originals. The thing that sucks is that they destroyed those OG molds after the 94 retros tanked and they had to create new molds. The 2001 mold lookded drastically different than the 1988 Originals. The Black Cement IIIs only had the Nike Air branding in common with its forefather.

Yes, very true. I had the 94's too! Very very close to the 88's!

nothing lasts forever and the restocks were too soon for finishline to either realize dudes are bypassing the waiting period or for them to come up with a solution.

Trust me, once finishline realizes whats going on, they will make another tweak to their system. Prime example: People were bypassing the wait by using the mobile link for the black/red XIs and the thunder IVs. by the time this release dropped, an possible the black/red XIIIs, they had fixed the glitch. This will be no different.

I'd love to know what the FNL backdoor is..anyone feeling generous that can PM, it would be appreciated. Was getting countdown using mobile/regular link.

edit- think I found it.

Last edited:
BigJ, that is something else that took them a long *** time to fix, people have been doing that. Even before those releases.
If I can get my royals through the backdoor then I wont complain, it was fun while it lasted

Last edited:
Got my tracking info. Wednesday is the scheduled delivery day but since Footaction uses the same inventory as eastbay then hopefully it'll be sooner

Last edited:
BigJ, that is something else that took them a long *** time to fix, people have been doing that. Even before those releases.
If I can get my royals through the backdoor then I wont complain, it was fun while it lasted

the key difference is the link has been put out there and people are too stupid to keep it on the low. not saying you, but you have people that will post on finishline's facebook page or twitter page, "Look at me, i got in with the ip address link"

if it was around for the black/red XI release, it is probably still around now because it wasnt really known about. now, it is.

For those that got right in to NDC and were able to buy from there... what on earth is the secret?

Like said above pretty much pure luck. I for example don't usually get lucky on NDC often but I did this time. Took maybe 20-30 secs of constant clicking and just popped up in my cart. Remember there's thousands across the nation doing the exact same thing and you just have to hope it goes your way.

I just called footlocker because I have yet to receive any shipping information.

Turns out my account was on hold for payment verification. Footlocker transfered me to a department and the lady cleared my payment.

What sucks is that if I wouldnt of called, they would have called me 3-4 business days later. WTF?

So if you have not received your shipping info, try calling your store and see what the hold up is. This has never happened to me.

Like said above pretty much pure luck. I for example don't usually get lucky on NDC often but I did this time. Took maybe 20-30 secs of constant clicking and just popped up in my cart. Remember there's thousands across the nation doing the exact same thing and you just have to hope it goes your way.

Same happened with me constant clicking and it just ended up in my cart

I don't know why ppl tripping on the link. FNL know about it so it aint no secret, never was. It's a game of cat and mouse, they will close it, someone will find another way in for the next release. No biggie. 

To the people asking me:

If you got in through backdoor and your order was cancelled, you are doing it right. FNL doesnt reserve shoes that you added to cart, you have to do the checkout thing as fast as possible so someone doesnt beat you to it. If they do, go in and try again. (Or you got flagged as a reseller, in which case back door wont help unless you use a proxy condom)

To everyone else sorry, but when i ask for help here i only get snide remarks so i only hook up the people i mess with.

Last edited:
lol now when people cop off of finish line it'll be "backdoor or bust"
roll.gif

Received my shipment confirmation e-mail from FNL using that link, props to whoever posted it. I initially had doubts with that link but I decided to use it anyway. I used that link again yesterday to get a pair of BRED IV's also.

Outside of NT not to many people got these

Talked to a couple of my friends that dont really get on NT was asking "how did you cop 2 pairs and get some extras for your family"

That right there tells me alone NT and sneaker bloggers took up most of FNL and Eastbay pairs

to whoever posted the link salute to you

now if someone could look out like that for future releases most NTers would be getting pairs :smokin

you guys just dont listen or get it. but will throw salt on the next release when you miss out. owell.
No one is giving away info that hasnt been postes here a million times, it is too late for that. They will fix it now, but i bet not before next week.

Like BigJ said some people are being reckless with it.
Did not know people put it on twitter :smh:

that backdoor link is flagged by chrome on my mac you guys just entered the site anyway?

Google flags plenty of safe sites. And yeaa that link was all over twitter. I saw it there before it was on here

Last edited:
It's a wrap on the backdoor link now because every reply in here now is about it.

Then everyone is going to start asking for a PM about it and that will be the end of it.

Just let it be and keep it on the low to yourself and ride with it until you can't use it anymore.

This Jamaican dude I work with said it best... and I quote: "a fish nah get cetch if im nah open im mouth"

Translation: A fish would never get caught if it didn't open it's mouth and bite the fishing line with the bait on it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom