Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

hmm... i hope i dont regret going half size down on these since i went tts on the bred 11's and they fit perfectly.

I'm glad I used the free "Standard" shipping method; With them arriving on Tuesday, I'm probably having to wait 1 extra day than people with 2-Day Shipping. So effing pumped to get these. My plan is to rock my 2011s until they're well-worn, then break out the '88s, but I have a feeling I won't be able to hold out that long...

Last edited:
I said I wasn't paying more for NA and was happy with my 2011's and I did pass but damn they look so sick with that NA on the back :pimp:

Anybody hear that they are releasing these as a limited in-store release in March (supposedly on 3/23/13)? I'm sure someone has mentioned it, but I'm too lazy to search through all the posts. A website icysole.com posted it, but as of yesterday evening, none of the main sites were reporting it, which makes me think it's suspect. Let me know folks! I was blessed to be able to score a pair on ndc (well, not me - I struck out - my girl was able to get my size in her cart). Hope y'all got lucky too. I hear all the haters talking about "Eff this release" and "this is for the hypebeasts" and all that dumb ish, and truthfully, like always, they don't know what the eff they are talking about. This particular model in this particular colorway was such a monumental shoe, and this release commemorated one of the most iconic moments in NBA history, so hell effing yes, I was psyched when I heard about it, and hell effing yes I wanted the shoe. I think it is comical how cats are suddenly not feeling the "Nike Air" on the heel, even though they are the same cats who cry and whine when they release a Retro with a fraction of a shade-different color of paint, or change some miniscule detail from the OG version. Now, they throw the "Nike Air" on the heel, making it that much closer to the OG pair, and what, it's "Eff that?" Y'all want that different ish now? Get the eff outta here with that dumb ish.

Besides it being a dope release, I easily wore my 2011 pair of White/Cement 3s more than any other pair of Js in 2012. It can literally go with anything, and as has been said before, the silhouette of the 3 is the perfect blend of classic and modern.

It truly pains me how effed up these "Hypebeast" haters have become. They have become the new "Hypebeast". End rant.

AMEN. the 3s are one of the most classiest and most casual looking of all of the Jordan line. The 1s, 3s, 4s, and 11s are the only ones that can be pulled off with just about any look. The Nike Air on the heel gives the shoe much more class since the Jumpman branding isnt forced upon you. Plus the fact that they gave you the OG box and keychain adds to the OG mystique. The people trying to downplay these as some cheap cash in are lowkey salty that they didnt get a pair. THIS should have been what the 2011 retro was.

These def will be sought after in a few years. For right now though, the market is way too saturated.

First shoe to feature the "Jumpman". This shoe is the reason Jordan's are not Adiddas. I don't ever consider myself a hypebeast but if you didnt get these in its "Original, "NA"," form you are sorely missing out on a part of History. I doubled up, just so I can have a dead stock pair. I could care less about the dunk contest, because he won it in 87 with the same dunks, in Air Jordan 2's

Just wish Nike Was on the bottom...oh well

Last edited:
This is the best release since the BRED XI
nthat.gif

Last edited:
First shoe to feature the "Jumpman". This shoe is the reason Jordan's are not Adiddas. I don't ever consider myself a hypebeast but if you didnt get these in its "Original, "NA"," form you are sorely missing out on a part of History. I doubled up, just so I can have a dead stock pair. I could care less about the dunk contest, because he won it in 87 with the same dunks, in Air Jordan 2's

He did the FREE THROW DUNK IN '87!? Come on man.. the hypebeast in you came out! :lol:
pretty sure he did the free throw line dunk each year he participated

how does his statement make him a hypebeast?
and people givin an opinion on a shoe means they're butt hurt?
the attitude some of u put on over a pair of shoes is sickening.
So folks missed out, u throw it in thier face by calling them salty.
Grow up people.

Last edited:
Says the guy with Miami Vices and Crowl Jewels in his avi, both of which have no leather whatsoever :lol:
. All u ever do is comment on southbeach 9 and crown jewel which have nothing to do with jbs crap quality??? I could care less big man if u like crown jewel whats it gotta do with pleather on jordans. If u think these are good quality and are foamin at the mouth cuz they say nike air u are part of the problem.

Last edited:
Just got tracking info from eastbay, pair won't be here until next Monday. Damn, should of paid the expedited shipping.

One thing about these

Because they got the Nike Air on the back their actually gonna start looking better as they become worn :pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom