Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

. All u ever do is comment on southbeach 9 and crown jewel which have nothing to do with jbs crap quality??? I could care less big man if u like crown jewel whats it gotta do with pleather on jordans. If u think these are good quality and are foamin at the mouth cuz they say nike air u are part of the problem.

if you think the shoe is crap, then sell it for retail and move on. no one put a gun to your head and forced you to buy these, little man

That's what I was saying...they should have done a 2 & 3 slam dunk pack!
Nobody likes the 2's though.  I don't care if they are Eminems.  The 2's are atrocious...  But a "pack"?  The masses would come running.  Heck, the masses come running for everything nowadays.

Nobody likes the 2's though.  I don't care if they are Eminems.  The 2's are atrocious...  But a "pack"?  The masses would come running.  Heck, the masses come running for everything nowadays.

Your crazy :lol: I love the II's

def. ordering a pair of those spenco insoles... compared to JB insoles, at least your feet will be happy and hopefully prevent paint chipping/cracking... JB insoles = paper thin...

have limited sample with 4s... seem to be doing the job...

Last edited:
Those were the days. I did that with many of the Jordan XI retros in 2000-2001. Life was easy then. It will never be that way ever again.. SAD... I would run home when the new eastbay came out and call to backorder any new retro that I wanted without an issue. Backordered both of these at the same time without hassle at all..
View media item 257420

Jordans has always been crazy here to get..I was a youngin my parents was buying them for me so it was basically line up lol

I miss ordering from Kickz & getting them way early for retail tho lol

the og 2's had amazing quality, the italian leather was nuts 

if you think the shoe is crap, then sell it for retail and move on. no one put a gun to your head and forced you to buy these, little man
i didnt even pay for them e-boss i dont need 200 bucks lol. U are the true jordan king arent u. Lets compare collections sometime bow wow jr

i didnt even pay for them e-boss i dont need 200 bucks lol. U are the true jordan king arent u. Lets compare collections sometime bow wow jr

If you need to get your rocks off that bad, may i suggest you hire a hooker rather than exchanging words with me. and you dont know anything about my collection. FYI, I have 2 of the shoes in your avi and had Miami Vices and sold them because of how underwhelming they were after a while. Your beef is with Jordan Brand, not me. good night, you're dismissed.

the og 2's had amazing quality, the italian leather was nuts 
Agreed.  OG quality was 2nd to none.  That style though was what made Jordan almost leave, amongst other things.  But every other 2? Not so much.  The 3 and the birth of the Jumpman.  Hence, iconic.  My favorite shoe.

If you need to get your rocks off that bad, may i suggest you hire a hooker rather than exchanging words with me. and you dont know anything about my collection. FYI, I have 2 of the shoes in your avi and had Miami Vices and sold them because of how underwhelming they were after a while. Your beef is with Jordan Brand, not me. good night, you're dismissed.
i could care less about sb9 lol u seem to have a problem with them.. Im dismissed from what?? I guarantee u i have more heat than ul ever see. U can cuddle ur plastic 3s tonight and feel like the air jordan king. Sweet dreams nelly

i could care less about sb9 lol u seem to have a problem with them.. Im dismissed from what?? I guarantee u i have more heat than ul ever see. U can cuddle ur plastic 3s tonight and feel like the air jordan king. Sweet dreams nelly

wow you really have that napoleon complex dont you? little man i can care less how much "heat" you have. if it makes you sleep at night thinking your shoe game can stump mines, then go ahead.

This thread is just pure comedy.

Every day there's always people firing shots back and forth at each other. 
laugh.gif

It does, one of these days pull out ur best pair fabio. Pm me if need be. It better not be these bunk 3s lol.. Or if this is u rob kardashian please dont pull out a signed yeezy 2!!!

Theyve done the 1s and 3s......i dont see why they wont end up doing the NA with the rest of the line.

Seems obvious to me. 

Gimme blk cement 3s, and any 6s. Dont need any 4s after last year
I think the 88 3's was a test shoe to see if the demand was high enough . So i expect the 4-6 with NA in the next few years

Kid is very butt hurt he didn't get the 88's, best shoe since breds & Concords

Code:
I think the 88 3's was a test shoe to see if the demand was high enough . So i expect the 4-6 with NA in the next few years

Yeah I agree. And to test if they could get 200 for a retro, and they did.
I'm kind of worried to see what happens next. Retros with NA costing $250
Where does it stop?how much will people pay? I think this was part of JB's plain all along.
First take NA off of them and make people thirsty and just when people thought they would never see NA again, BAM drop the same retros with NA and charge more.
It's pretty smart when you think about it.

Best shoe in a month and a half?
Exactly what I was thinking. Also the Bred XIs do nothing for me. I look at them and I think to myself, beater status. If they restock on the 13th like people are saying that is prolly what I will use them for. I like all other colorways but still I rank many Jordans above the XIs

Back
Top Bottom