Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Can't wait for my pair to arrive in my hands got through on FNl without the Blackfoot link at like 630pm they will be pampered in my hands on Monday :smile:

My Eastbay order is still "Unshipped - Waiting on Approval"....
You might want to call them about that if you want to know exactly what is going on  with your order. I know most people have already gotten their tracking numbers. I believe I remember one NTer saying Eastbay advised them that some orders were going to be delayed since they were waiting on shipment to fulfill some orders. 
Please send us a private message with your order number and customer number included and we will be happy to look into this further for you at that time.

EastbayRep - Elizabeth

Shipping confirmation from all 3 sites now. Footlocker had a verification that I didn't know of, guess it's random. I know there were earlier posts about it but that was the first time on Footlocker it's happened to me. Glad I called yesterday or I would wait a lot longer for them to arrive.

Last edited:
You are right and 2014 will also be the 23rd anniversary of The Air Jordan VI. Maybe they  will finally retro the Sport Blue VI's and put Nike Air on the back to celebrate the 23rd anniversary of the AJ VI.

That would be nice, but I'd doubt we'd get that colorway with Nike Air on the heel.
They've never been retro'd, betting whenever they retro them, we'll get Jumpman Air Heels.
So a year or two after that JB can double dip again and give Nike Air on the second go around.
We'll get those after they've used up all the anniversaries from Jordan's career, and everything else has been given Nike Air, and nobody cares anymore.
Jordan didn't wear the Sport Blues, Navys or Maroons during the 1991 Finals.
If a 23rd anniversary VI happens in 2014, it would be a colorway he wore in the 1991 Finals.
Just like the White/Cement III's were the shoes he wore in the 1988 Slam Dunk.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if someone did this already (cause there are sooo many pages :lol:) but here are some comparison pics between the 2011 and 2013 retros.
GALLERY]
[/IMG]

no it wasnt. when i got in through the alternate way there was a FSR. and it stayed that way for a good 15-20 minutes. i think you got on it late. and yes, 15 minutes IS late.

first sizes sold out were like 8.5, 11.5 and 13 or something. all other sizes remained for another good 10-15 minutes.
No it wasnt. When I got the backdoor link at 7 oclock there was 8, 10.5-11.5 (I'm size 11), 14, and 16. After I purchased my pair those were still there, but I didnt check for a confirmation email. I wasn't quick enough at checkout because I wasn't sure if I should do it or not. If not I wouldve kept trying and got a second pair.

There was almost a FSR 1.5 hours after release according to my friends who got theirs.

Last edited:
JB seems to want to use Nike Air on anniversaries of important events in Jordan's career.
Yes, they could re-retro all the III's with Nike Air,
But the only pair that made sense with the anniversary strategy that they seem to be using was the 25th anniversary of White/Cement III he wore in the Slam Dunk.
As far as I can remember, there were no very important events in Jordan's career in the years he wore the IV's or V's.
Yes, he was still the best player in the game, but no milestones happened in those years, and they'd lose the "specialness"/hype of Nike Air if they just used it on everything.
The next truly important thing in Jordan's career after the 1988 Slam Dunk was his first championship in 1991.
Take into account the anniversary strategy they JB seems to be using, and the idea that they wouldn't want to wait another 2 years for another 25th anniversary of an important milestone.
I'm saying, to my way of thinking, the next Nike Heel that makes the most sense is his to use his uniform number 23 instead of waiting 2 years for the 25th.
23rd anniversary of his first championship makes it the 1991 VI's in 2014.
JB just did the White/Infrared in the right materials, and the Carmines in 2008 in the right materials (granted, both cheap versions of the right materials, but technically the correct materials).
So, the one that makes the most sense to me, is the Black/Infrared VI in the correct materials with Nike Air.

About the 1's, you might be right, I was only speaking of Nike Air Heel, that leaves the 1's out as far as I'm concerned,
To me, at this point JB has bastardized the 1's beyond all repair, I don't think they could do anything to the 1's that would surprise me.
Explain to me why BCIIIs coming out during the all star game (so the next day, or during this ASG) wouldnt make sense? He was All-Star MVP in the BCIIIs
Anyway I can almost bet they are not continuing the XX anniversary of whichever jordans they release with NA. Truly no point. It was a good way to start but it is unnecessary.

1) quality is better than any retro we have seen since the banned 1s

2) they were, and are limited. the only reason a lot of people got them was due to the one pair limit, and the fact that the backdoor link was only given to people on the forums. tons of people out there who purchase shoes do not belong to forums and struck out hard on these. houston is getting a few pairs since they are hosting the games, and the international market will get limited sizes also. JBs goal was to make the 88 3 = banned 1. let's hope resale values don't match up :x
Banned only had 9,000 pairs. If that was their goal it would've been a lot harder to obtain than that.

Last edited:
So, are these TTS compared to (Kilroy) IX's, Bred and Concord XI's and Playoff XII's?

or big, like the Olympic VI's where?

Anyone have any of these to compare?

So, are these TTS compared to (Kilroy) IX's, Bred and Concord XI's and Playoff XII's?
or big, like the Olympic VI's where?

Anyone have any of these to compare?

nvm i see what ur saying. generally theyre always TTS bro.

Last edited:
i do not see the price on these coming down. but im honestly happy for the hype, because i will probably scoop up some 2003 retros for around 180-250 now which is an amazing price for a much better quality shoe.

gotta love the hypebeasts not knowing about the older retros.

market saturation at its finest

my friend just bought a pair for 380 shipped.

Last edited:
Just sold my 8.5 for $440 shipped. Doubt this shoe will ever reach 500+ or I'd be salty for not waiting longer.

Back
Top Bottom