Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

the charging was for the RSVP service, he didnt release nor is giving out the actual RD purchase program.

???? What ??? I know it's for the RSVP service.  Who said anything about him releasing or giving out his program. Am I missing something here ?  When I said special releases, I meant that he charges more for a special release.

i dont know, what program are you talking about making? one for RSVP or one to get actual releases on NDC?

pimp.gif

Last edited:
If I could have just 6 released (for each of MJs championships) colorways of NA retros it'll be

1. White cements 3s
2. Black cement 3s
3. Bred 4s
4. White cement 4s
5. Black infrared 6
6. Metallic 5s

How are people so sure there will be a re-release in March? if theres no re-release these will definitely turn into the banned 1s. Go check out how much people wanted for banned 1s now. the only pair in my size(9) on ebay is 1200....
Man these WC3's are General Release.....

wrong thread buddy, ur attempt at comedy mighta been better there, but you chose to post here to get the most laughs outta ur gif

and its not even confirmed

damn people going crazy for a video that show a pair of black cements that might be 01's with just a lot of light on them and video editing? people are really desperate

Last edited:
If I could have just 6 released (for each of MJs championships) colorways of NA retros it'll be

1. White cements 3s
2. Black cement 3s
3. Bred 4s
4. White cement 4s
5. Black infrared 6
6. Metallic 5s

your list makes absolutely no sense. How are these 6 shoes for each of his 6 titles? He didnt not win championship in any of them except the Black infrared 6.
youre obviously new

General release that's selling for 400+ on ebay...
Ppl really kill me !! Exactly bro, 400 + for a GR ?? Crazy world ain't it ? I bet you guys that we got a good portion of those. Even if not, they're numbers could be somewhat close. I don't get ppl, they just want to downplay anything. At first I thought it was salty dudes, but then I saw some who copped talking ish. 

Last edited:
good luck :lol:
It would be my trade bait pair. No harm done if I dont get a second pair.
But I dont know if restocks are usually the next wedneday or the third business day after since that is the same day with saturday releases. Between monday and wednesday the orders that were canceled from people putting screencaps of their purchasing info online will be up. Not to forget those who cancelled because they got through on two websites and only wanted one. Contrary to popular belief not everyone is a reseller.

little_girl_praying.jp

The thirst!

:lol: :smh:

It will never stop.
1z6v9mq.jpg

Just when you thought the hype was gonna level out.. Boy what was I thinking....

View media item 261644
Nike be out there like
tumblr_m0y9taQSRu1r37cx1o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom