Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

tumblr_m6lzmcyGLc1r6qtdro1_400.gif

This thread is entertaining,carry on.

This reminds me of the Black Varsity Red VIs release, then the infrared pack later. That there was so many NTers that didn't think an infrared pack was possible.

Point is, let's just wait and see. It's not that far fetched though.

all these blogs hyping it up over a flash image on an ESPN special paying homage to MJ and his legacy?

Am I missing something?

Is everything we read/see online true?

I dont get this **** anymore :smh:

idc bout the shine part and i like tough leather but most ppl dont i like wc4 and fire red 5 leather cuz its tough and i have yet to crease the 4s after like 10 wears but everyone complains bout that tough leather not being good leather now that its on a shoe with nike air ppl hype it up? but idk cuz everywhere i read its the 11' pair is the same or the 11' is better so idk what to believe and dont feel like buying to compare lol

but one thing i gotta always remind myself is that its all opinion i cant go from the mass of ppl ether i find out for myself or just ignore the opinions 

I don't know if this convo is dead or not, but that vid about "the program" got me on my hacker ish...
nthat.gif
 Glad I work in IT and work with some dope Devs. It's a wrap until Nike limits the amount checkouts you can have based on shipping address not CC. It screws ppl that have more than one person in the household that wants a pair but that is REALLY the only way to fix the problem, bc CAPTCHA won't fix it it will only slow the code down by a few seconds... Let the games begin!

Back
Top Bottom