Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Are you serious?
Nike Air might make the bottom of his feet feel better 
laugh.gif
where would the NA be? just on the insole?....

whats the point..
where would the NA be? just on the insole?....

whats the point..
laugh.gif
 y'all to serious in here.

bout 3 dudes on youtube that did reviews and i believe it just cuz it has nike air doesnt mean they put actual thought and quality control in the shoe...

im going to put this to rest. ive had my pair for a few days and can say the leather all around the shoe is very nice. the leather on the toebox and around most of the shoe is a nice tumbled leather that feels soft to the touch but is thick and is more crease resistant that the 2011 cements. Its practically the same leather they used on the Chicago Xs, MAYBE slightly higher.

The smooth leather on the mudguard is nice. Better than the crappy leather they used on that portion of the black cement 3s. Its about the same grade of leather of smooth leather they used on the 2007 Fire Red IIIs. Not as soft as the smooth leather on the 2001 and 1994 retros, but definitely a upgrade.

Leather on the tongue is very buttery. Feels like the same leather they used on the tongue of the 2003 white cement 3.

And for the idiots who say this is the same shoe as the 2011 white cement IIIs dont know what theyre talking about. theyre definitely not as wide. They really tried to go back to the slimmer look on these rather than the bulky look of the post 1994 3s.

And the reason that these dont have that true 3/4 look is because the cut of the ankle groove swoops down much further than it did on the OGs

I can't believe these resellers tryna rape prices on GS sizes... $300-$400+... same price if not higher than mens when retail price is $75 cheaper. SMH. And now Finishline is saying "IF" they even get their GS sizes they will let us know of a release date... Going from salty to saltier...
frown.gif

I can't believe these resellers tryna rape prices on GS sizes... $300-$400+... same price if not higher than mens when retail price is $75 cheaper. SMH. And now Finishline is saying "IF" they even get their GS sizes they will let us know of a release date... Going from salty to saltier...
frown.gif
were nike and eastbay the only places to get gs sizes? 

Last edited:
im going to put this to rest. ive had my pair for a few days and can say the leather all around the shoe is very nice. the leather on the toebox and around most of the shoe is a nice tumbled leather that feels soft to the touch but is thick and is more crease resistant that the 2011 cements. Its practically the same leather they used on the Chicago Xs, MAYBE slightly higher.

The smooth leather on the mudguard is nice. Better than the crappy leather they used on that portion of the black cement 3s. Its about the same grade of leather of smooth leather they used on the 2007 Fire Red IIIs. Not as soft as the smooth leather on the 2001 and 1994 retros, but definitely a upgrade.

Leather on the tongue is very buttery. Feels like the same leather they used on the tongue of the 2003 white cement 3.

And for the idiots who say this is the same shoe as the 2011 white cement IIIs dont know what theyre talking about. theyre definitely not as wide. They really tried to go back to the slimmer look on these rather than the bulky look of the post 1994 3s.

And the reason that these dont have that true 3/4 look is because the cut of the ankle groove swoops down much further than it did on the OGs
Thanks!

repped

i just hope i can get carmines or infrared 6s in the future for a reasonable price and dont have to pay over 200 for some nike air.
tired.gif
 6s to me are still nice with a jumpman. this was a cool release but i hope they dont go overboard with this anytime soon.

2013 Nike Air 88's have better softer tumbled leather, the elephant print is on par unless you got an early release pair, then it will be off. The 2013 is above & beyond the quality of the 2011 & JB understood that when putting the 88's together, no paint stains like on the bottoms of the 13's, over same look as OG except for the bottom, def worth $200 IMO because its an OG, 20,000 pairs means the hype will just go up & up , having the entire NA collection soon is gonna be sick

Did the GS sizes come with the box and hang tag? I never seen a pair

Someone post a pair
I would like to know too.
were nike and eastbay the only places to get gs sizes? 
yea, nike, eastbay, footlocker & footaction that I know of. I lucked out trying to get them on RD while on my phone at work. I was off all week EXCEPT for wednesday of course... smh

Last edited:
I don't get it. So you just wanted me to go back a page to read your opinion? 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm really hoping for a GS release from FNL. I need to grab a 4.5 for my girl!

I don't get it. So you just wanted me to go back a page to read your opinion? 
laugh.gif

Anyway, I'm really hoping for a GS release from FNL. I need to grab a 4.5 for my girl!
dude i know. the only reason why i copped this shoe was because my girl loved it, and this is the only jordan my girl likes. being as its near our 3 year anniversary, we decided to get them for each other. im so glad my bro helped me scoop off that 4.5 from NDC while i got my 9. really hope you get the 4.5 for her man!

Thanks man.
The GS sizes must've been REALLY limited.
Both NDC and Eastbay sold out of GS sizes faster than Men sizes.
I was actually trying to get her a pair first, but when both sites showed out of stock, I was like oh what the hell.
A few clicks on Eastbay and my pair was secured... I could've also bought another from FNL with that link, but
I decided to back off.

Last edited:
Thanks man.
The GS sizes must've been REALLY limited.
Both NDC and Eastbay sold out of GS sizes faster than Men sizes.
I was actually trying to get her a pair first, but when both sites showed out of stock, I was like oh what the hell.
A few clicks on Eastbay and my pair was secured... I could've also bought another from FNL with that link, but
I decided to back off.
right yeah i was kinda sketchy about that link as well. didnt wana risk it, regret it now. if you got two pairs couldve flipped one and used the cash to buy your girls pair, :/

Back
Top Bottom