Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

def worth $200 IMO because its an OG, 20,000 pairs means the hype will just go up & up , having the entire NA collection soon is gonna be sick

Has 20,000 pairs been confirmed? I don't know, just find it hard to believe that's how much they made

Feel bad for those, big or small, that can't defend themselves who plan on wearing these this summer in Chicago. With the new ordinance that doesn't dispatch police to robberies anymore alot of folks are going to get their shoes snatched off their feet here. Oh how things come full circle, 90's all over again. LMAO!!!

Are you stupid the Jordan xix (19) only had a picnic like basket material no Nike air or wings dumbass

i know i grab that 8.5..... hope they had more than one or....
Did you get confirmation? I know it still had and 8.5 up when I checked out. I tried to get it too but it said sold out when I got back on the site from PayPal. Another guy on SC said he got an 8.5, but no confirmation email, so I don't know but it looked like another 8.5 was on there.

Last edited:
Are you stupid the Jordan xix (19) only had a picnic like basket material no Nike air or wings dumbass

Take that mess back to ISS

We got one guy acting like hes the RZA and another moron that thinks he is a Crip member in the Black/Royal thread. Get this imbeciles out of here... :smh:

Rza, if you read a little more into the thread, you would understood that he was kidding about the Nike Air, same as the guy who said Nike air on the 11s and the aqua 8s

unless they talk about the insole, which doesnt really matter

Last edited:
Did you get confirmation? I know it still had and 8.5 up when I checked out. I tried to get it too but it said sold out when I got back on the site from PayPal. Another guy on SC said he got an 8.5, but no confirmation email, so I don't know but it looked like another 8.5 was on there.

yea i got confirmation so i should be good. had me thinking a cancel notice might be on the way lol...... still could tho :smh: . never know

yea i got confirmation so i should be good. had me thinking a cancel notice might be on the way lol...... still could tho
mean.gif
. never know
I'll tell you from experience, an FNL confirmation email means nothing till it ships.

this thread is in a mess..so sorry if this question has been answered, But..

to everyone that has them in hand or have seen them in person, how's the midsole? Is it that shiny bs paint released on last years 3s or its more of a dull finish like the 03s?

Back
Top Bottom