Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

this thread is in a mess..so sorry if this question has been answered, But..

to everyone that has them in hand or have seen them in person, how's the midsole? Is it that shiny bs paint released on last years 3s or its more of a dull finish like the 03s?

The midsole is pretty much the way it should be - non-shiny, matte black finish.

This pair is pretty much the same exact WC's we got in 2011, except for:

-more visible perforated holes, non-shiny midsole, Nike Air Branding.

That's it. Comfort, fitting, shape and colors are all exactly the same as the 2011 WC's.

My Nike.com pair got delayed from the weather in NY, but my FNL pair is being delivered today :nthat:

Weird, I'm in NY too. My pair will be here later today from NDC. Where in NY are you? 
Ihatesneakers my pair is deff not making it to me... I'm in Suffolk and I got 36 inches and my block is not plowed.... I have a Jeep so I could move around and made it to work today but that UPS truck ain't going to make it.... :smh:

Guess I gotta pick it up in farmingville (5 minute drive) when they make it back to there....

Are people actually wearing the hang tag with the shoes? Just looks so tacky. Like keeping the price tag on your clothes/hat :smh:

I go hangtag with jeans since they cover up the nike air on the back.

hangtag with shorts is just ridiculous though..

I keep checking mine to see when my UPS guy has dropped them off. I can't have it sitting outside in front of my condo. My wife also has some stuff from Coach coming. That would be a great come up for anyone walking by. I only live 5 miles from my work so I shouldn't have a problem leaving real quick. My boss is cool.

The midsole is pretty much the way it should be - non-shiny, matte black finish.

This pair is pretty much the same exact WC's we got in 2011, except for:

-more visible perforated holes, non-shiny midsole, Nike Air Branding.

That's it. Comfort, fitting, shape and colors are all exactly the same as the 2011 WC's.
Actually, I think I saw that these are more narrow than the 2011's. I'll try to find the video showing this..

Will they cancel your order if you ordered from Foot Locker and Eastbay? They are both under the same company but they should be independent, right?

Is there any update on when FNL will be releasing GS sizes? 
frown.gif

Last edited:
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality on my pair.  Elephant print matches and the cut is the same on both shoes.  Also, the leather is really nice compared to most other JB shoes.  Glad I didn't miss out on these.  Big thanks to the guy who dropped the FNL backdoor.  I wouldn't have them if not for that.

Just got my pair in. Any of you guys notice that one 1 of the shoe has a tougher bumpy leather and the other has a smoother leather? Looks like they use two different leather for each shoe. 

Are people actually wearing the hang tag with the shoes? Just looks so tacky. Like keeping the price tag on your clothes/hat
mean.gif
It's pretty crazy to me too.  I remember people did it with the old '99 IVs but those tags were a lot lighter.  I can't imagine how annoying it would be to have this big heavy hang tag swinging with each step and why anyone would put up with that.  Not to mention the damage it will eventually cause just by banging into the shoe all the time.  To each his own i guess.

UPS knows how start a Monday

Wish both pair could have the OG thin print on the toe instead of the thicker look                                  

JB quality control at its finest 

Leather is definitely softer than past retro 3's, but not $40 nicer. Miss the days these use to sell for $100 but that was 10 years ago. Now I sound like my father complaining about prices of cola and petrol. But we all know the cost of nostalgia is priceless.

Back
Top Bottom