Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

What I read was $160 but not from an official site.. They are only $300 on eBay so I think $160 would be a good guess. I'm sure if they were $250 they would be asking $500 on the bay

I am beginning to think the shoe isn't as limited as we thought..
I'm expecting Cav IV numbers now
Prerelease sites should not have this many pairs at $300 or less.

Last edited:
Anyone have word on how limited they are I hope they like the cavs my connect will have them won't have to run around with the raffle mess.

Considering how the Jordan I release went today everyone better start playing with their A game TODAY!

No matter how many produced you'll be kidding yourself if you aren't treating this release like a hyperstrike.

eek.gif
mean.gif

I just noticed the LeBron post.No way the 1-7 looked the same.
I think he meant in the sense that most of them were ugly as hell 
laugh.gif

Do you guys think they are doing this b/c it's the 25 year anniversary of the Jordan III? Maybe they will do it with the 4, 5, and 6 the next few years.

I am beginning to think the shoe isn't as limited as we thought..
I'm expecting Cav IV numbers now
Prerelease sites should not have this many pairs at $300 or less.

numbers mean NOTHING, im already seeing kids on intagram that know nothing about Nike Air or the shoe itself but wanting them because they see others hyping them. unless you have a solid connect, then good luck to you and everyone here. I want these bad but im prepared to take a loss on these. For some reason when it comes to anything with hype i cannot get through on NDC :smh:

i hope i get lucky, i love the III's especially the cements but meh, worthless to talk about it :lol:

Soo, is Niketown getting these? If so, I have nothing to worry about. :lol:

Hype started in 2005 with the Altitude 13's. I remember when the Jordan Brand Magazine came out in 2004-2005, these were all the hype. :smh:
First time I had ever seen lines wrap all the way around buildings.
Then that made it harder to buy the Flint 13's that year too, I remember having to refresh the browser on FNL so many times, until I got through.
I do recall when the Altitudes were released and how crazy people went over them. So is it safe to say it's been crazy since then? The after-market price for J's I see on eBay are insane. I'm wondering if this bubble will ever pop.

It really did start with the concords like dude said in that EVERY release has been pretty chaotic. (Sure there was some big releases here and there like cg in 01 and the altitudes in 05,) It grew every year before that though. When lil wayne had his line about the space jams, a few young beasts were in line that year..then the line was bigger for the cool greys in 2010, and I noticed it was hectic around here getting the flints the month before.. But even after this, when I copped the 2011 WC3 I still woke up about 30 min early and there was only a line of about 12 other people.. The line for the chicago 10s a year later and the month after concords was 200+..so concords is the correct answer.

Last edited:
I think there had always been hype, but the Concords is what turned every release into a "sold out in the blink of an eye" release.

I am going to agree with the Altitude 13s. That was the first time I've ever seen a line for Jordans. Every other release before that would be like buying AF1s (just walk in and go). Everything else after that has been relatively okay. It's not easy, but there would be no need to camp out, just get there around the time the store opens and you can get your pair in your size (example: Cardinal VIIs, Fire Red IIIs, Mars IVs, Fire Red Vs, Stealth Vs, Flint Grey VIIs, Green Bean Vs, even the Tour Yellow IVs.) with a couple of exceptions (such as the DMPs) Then the Space Jam release happened, and there were 500+ people at the release. Everything else after that was okay, too. The CG release wasn't too bad. I would say it was about the same as the Playoff XIIs. The SB8 release wasn't even that bad. There were less than 10 people in line at my local HoH, and when me (and everybody else) bought theirs, we'd get back in line so we can double up. :lol: The Concord release did bring the hype back up, though. Then you'd have the Galaxy Foams where idiots camped out a week in advance, Miami VIce Lebron 9s (which also caused the price of the South Beach 8s to skyrocket), and here we are.

I will even say Space Jam hype > Concord hype.

Last edited:

numbers mean NOTHING, im already seeing kids on intagram that know nothing about Nike Air or the shoe itself but wanting them because they see others hyping them. unless you have a solid connect, then good luck to you and everyone here. I want these bad but im prepared to take a loss on these. For some reason when it comes to anything with hype i cannot get through on NDC :smh:
i hope i get lucky, i love the III's especially the cements but meh, worthless to talk about it :lol:
I am prepared for a loss on these too.

Have had no luck online since the Concords except the Military and Fire Red IVs. I know what you mean.

No thanks. They're not "Nike Air Jordans" they're "Jordan Brand Jordans". Quality will be terrible as usual. Hype kills.

I am going to agree with the Altitude 13s. That was the first time I've ever seen a line for Jordans.

No lines until 2004, I'd consider you a lucky S.O.B. fam. I had to line up for the 11s in 2000 at Niketown in Costa Mesa, there was a line for the OLY 6s that summer too.

Back
Top Bottom