Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

The thing about these are they aren't 100% OG. Apparently the soles will still have Jordan on the bottom. Why would they go through the trouble of a limited release in honor of a moment and not do the shoe 100%? Not sure if this has been mentioned yet but....

Because they know people will still eat them up.

I'm excited for the release, I'd like to wear a pair of White Cements that are similar to the 1988 and 1994. Unfortunately, if I wanted that I'd have to purchase an older pair, then worry about the fact that they are most likely not wearable. This will definitely be one of my purchases in 2013 next to the Royals and Lightnings.

I don't think they'll put the nike on the sole. what's the point of JB if the shoe is marked up with nike symbols; they still want it to be known that its a JB model.

Don't get me wrong, I would love nike on the sole like everyone else, but it's nitpicking at this point and the fact that they even put nike on the heel shows that they're somewhat listening

Damn a lot of crazy stuff coming out this year !!! To much niceness, I am gonna be busy this year. :smokin

boo hoo hoo it doesnt say nike on the sole well buy the shoe then go step in some dog poo and you wont even notice it good grief nothing makes you people happy next you'll be complaining it doesnt come with the thin hang tag it comes with the thick one waaah waaaah you dont like'em dont buy'em its just that simple

boo hoo hoo it doesnt say nike on the sole well buy the shoe then go step in some dog poo and you wont even notice it good grief nothing makes you people happy next you'll be complaining it doesnt come with the thin hang tag it comes with the thick one waaah waaaah you dont like'em dont buy'em its just that simple
This....Although I long for the details of the past (quality materials, og shape, and branding in its' proper place), the way to truly show JB your displeasure and disapproval is to not buy it. Dont RSVP. Dont enter raffles. Dont Camp out. Dont add to cart. Yeah they may lurk this site and take note of the things we complain about, but if we are still buying then there is no true  incentive for them take action on any of our concerns.  Really all the complaints do is help them strategize how  to halfway accommodate us and charge us more for a inferior product because they know how hype were are about it. Sorry for the rant.

Last edited:
guess im searching wrong i didnt find anything but im guessing the price is ridiculous anyways
mean.gif
Yeah, there were 2 listings that I have seen for $500-$600

I just about bought a pair of 2011 ones too, the other day. I can wait it out though. Jordan is the bottom is kinda irrigating though.

The NikeAir really isnt a huge factor for me. Its the mold, materials, and quality. The CDP III's werent too bad in terms of padding and shape, the 2003 white cements were definitely acceptable but everything since just doesn't do the III justice. Its a completely different mold with no padding now. All these pics with the NIkeAir look exactly like the most recent releases.

This....Although I long for the details of the past (quality materials, og shape, and branding in its' proper place), the way to truly show JB your displeasure and disapproval is to not buy it. Dont RSVP. Dont enter raffles. Dont Camp out. Dont add to cart. Yeah they may lurk this site and take note of the things we complain about, but if we are still buying then there is no true  incentive for them take action on any of our concerns.  Really all the complaints do is help them strategize how  to halfway accommodate us and charge us more for a inferior product because they know how hype were are about it. Sorry for the rant.
Easier said than done. I started supporting other brands because they're putting out waaaaay better quality products for a fraction of the price. For every person that "boycotts" JB, there's 20 newly born hypebeasts to take their place. The new generation is their target audience now because they simply just want whatever is popular at the moment as opposed to quality products. The people complaining fall on deaf ears because all JB sees are dollar signs.

Back
Top Bottom