Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Both pairs arrived from FINL today, not too impressive for the $50 price bump.  

Both pair had matching cement print, the right shoe of one pair has horrible creasing and an imprinted groove near the stitching on the lateral side of the toe box. 

Smelled like straight glue.

In regards to the non-matching elephant print, IIRC, ninjahood said that that's how they are supposed to be. The OGs were like that, the 94s and the 2003s. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong though
Thanks for the information. I hope your right. My black cements matched pretty well as far as thickness. I know the elephant print is never  going to be perfect nor do i expect it. But my 88s are just totally different thickness from one shoe to the next. Thanks again!

I've looked and looked but can someone confirm weather these are coming out again march 23 in stores?

it appears that what is confirmed is that the 3/23 release is for overseas. the US 3/23 in store release is just a rumor from what i understand, but it def. wouldn't surprise me if SOME stores had them. guess we'll have to wait n see.

The glue smell is pretty potent. Any how, got em in today, tried them. Never had the '10 pair but comparing these to the recent TB and BC III's, these feel a lot more comfortable and more cushioning. Happy with em. Waiting on my EastBay pair later this week.

View media item 263185

so sexyyyy
nthat.gif

my box was a little dinged up too, no biggie tho
Dinged up? Ok, **** happens.

But they stuffed mine in the shipping box and the shoebox was half assembled and missing the glue on the flap to hold it down. No damage to the shipping box +1 to UPS. 
laugh.gif

no complaints here really, print pretty much matches up on both pairs. Leather is damn soft compared to the 11's. Left pair came with big crease on the toe like they were worn but other than that im satisfied i guess, wish they were $160, not $200 but oh well. whats done is done.
Both pairs arrived from FINL today, not too impressive for the $50 price bump.  

Both pair had matching cement print, the right shoe of one pair has horrible creasing and an imprinted groove near the stitching on the lateral side of the toe box. 
Yall know them factory kids play pick-up games for QC.... Yall aint new to this.
wink.gif

If I had to place a wager, GS pairs come with no extras. Just the black thumb print box and paper. I've bought GS pairs (wc3,tb3,bc3 2011s) and that's how they came.

Back
Top Bottom