Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

If I had to place a wager, GS pairs come with no extras. Just the black thumb print box and paper. I've bought GS pairs (wc3,tb3,bc3 2011s) and that's how they came.
I hope not!
frown.gif

I just got home from work to my pair waiting for me in my doorway. Upon opening the box it seems pretty obvious that they have been worn. Not sure who would've worn them but that's what it looks like. The soles are completely clean, but there are very noticeable creases on both toeboxes. Before I even said a word my dad asked, "What did you buy used shoes?" It's THAT noticeable. I'm heated right now >:. This happen to anyone else? I'll take some pics in a few mins.

EDIT: Just saw a few people who had their pair arrive pre-creased :smh: :smh:. I know they're gonna crease anyway but this is terrible.

Last edited:
I just got home from work to my pair waiting for me in my doorway. Upon opening the box It seems pretty obvious that they have been worn. The soles are completely clean, but there are very noticeable creases on both toeboxes. Before I even said a word my dad asked, "What did you buy used shoes?" It's THAT noticeable. I'm heated right now >:. This happen to anyone else? I'll take some pics in a few mins.
Damn! That's crazy.

i looked up some GS sizes on ebay, they seem to have the hang tag but no special box.
aww really!? Well at least they come with the tag then cause that would suck if they came with neither.
Yeah, well search up the bay, it wouldn't hurt trying to work out a deal with a seller, I just seen a sz 14 go for 300 shipped, the prices have really dropped on these.

I just got home from work to my pair waiting for me in my doorway. Upon opening the box It seems pretty obvious that they have been worn. The soles are completely clean, but there are very noticeable creases on both toeboxes. Before I even said a word my dad asked, "What did you buy used shoes?" It's THAT noticeable. I'm heated right now
mad.gif
. This happen to anyone else? I'll take some pics in a few mins.
These posts are really worrying me because i haven't got my pair yet
ohwell.gif
. I believe you can call Nike for a free gift card or something f you bought from NDC.

Same here I was wondering why they would send me a shoe for free but when it came I noticed that it had a huge imperfection with the elephant print on the toe ox. One was much larger in size than the other one. Did urs have any major imperfections. I don't know just a guessr

The handling of the shoes being sewn and put together may have something to do with the creasing debacle. Highly doubt it's because they've been worn before.

It seems as if alot of people are dealing with the same issue (myself included) - but to those who plan on wearing, will it be that big of an issue? Because it doesn't bother me.

Does anyone know why my statement shows nothing on this anymore? my finishline order is gone from my statement and i have my money and everything. already recieved my show

Same here I was wondering why they would send me a shoe for free but when it came I noticed that it had a huge imperfection with the elephant print on the toe ox. One was much larger in size than the other one. Did urs have any major imperfections. I don't know just a guess

Does anyone know why my statement shows nothing on this anymore? my finishline order is gone from my statement and i have my money and everything. already recieved my show

Same here I was wondering why they would send me a shoe for free but when it came I noticed that it had a huge imperfection with the elephant print on the toe ox. One was much larger in size than the other one. Did urs have any major imperfections. I don't know just a guess

I thought it was just my statement. Charge is completely gone. I wonder is it because I used that backdoor link? Oh well. I will make sure I will account for it still. I'm sure fl will take it back out eventually.

I'm really bummed I wasn't able to get these. Not because of the Nike Air but because I want some WC 3's and this would be the cheapest could find some DS 3's. Jumpman or Nike Air. Just didn't have the funds. |I

Here are some pics of the crease on one of the shoes (click to enlarge). It's a little hard to see here in the pics as only the sides of the crease is visible, but it's really noticeable in person and covers the whole toebox. Like I said, they're gonna crease when I wear them anyway so it isn't too big of a deal, but when I buy a new pair of shoes I should receive them without creases. :\

View media item 263289View media item 263290

Last edited:
View media item 263286
My left toe box came lil creased. Probably happened during construction of the shoe n the extra soft leather creases easy. Doubt anyone wore them. I know alot of bc 3s came creased also. Not complaining at all though just my 2 cent. Can't wait to rock these over the summer.

Last edited:
View media item 262956
Got my pair! This glue smell is STRONG! Picked up a lil somethin else too. :smokin
Most people hate on those Carolina foams but those are one of the few I actually like. hopefully something similar drops soon enough

These joints took me back for sure. 88 was a good year in NYC!! Glad I was able to cop. Definitely need another pair. :pimp:

View media item 263022
Big Daddy Kane :smokin
A little before my time but still one of my style icons when I was a kid

View media item 263173. I cant see any difference except for the nike air and the funky smell lol
I havent got my pair yet and I can see the difference. You guys are on something

I am so pissed I couldnt grab the Concords but my phone broke and I have priorities :frown: :smh:

These posts are really worrying me because i haven't got my pair yet
ohwell.gif

. I believe you can call Nike for a free gift card or something f you bought from NDC.
Did you guys not get a tracking number yet?

Last edited:
Here are some pics of the crease on one of the shoes (click to enlarge). It's a little hard to see here in the pics but it's really noticeable in person. Like I said, they're gonna crease when I wear them anyway so it isn't too big of a deal, but when I buy a new pair of shoes I should receive them without creases.
ohwell.gif
Hmmm idk man, could be just a crease that's there doesn't mean someone wore them. My pair has a small crease on the side and seems like a lot of people have the same thing on their pairs.

Here are some pics of the crease on one of the shoes (click to enlarge). It's a little hard to see here in the pics as only the sides of the crease is visible, but it's really noticeable in person and covers the whole toebox. Like I said, they're gonna crease when I wear them anyway so it isn't too big of a deal, but when I buy a new pair of shoes I should receive them without creases.
ohwell.gif

Well, it is common for pre-creased toe box on the III's..

I had some real deep pre-creases on my Thunder's and I was pretty damn upset about that..

Back
Top Bottom