Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

House of Hoops Houston Galleria got 1500 pairs of white cement 3s 88's, just went down there 30 min ago to get a ticket for my sz 12, no problem, no line, one per person, also reserved me a area 72 barkley posit in a 12

House of Hoops Houston Galleria got 1500 pairs of white cement 3s 88's, just went down there 30 min ago to get a ticket for my sz 12, no problem, no line, one per person, also reserved me a area 72 barkley posit in a 12

restock comin.......

I'm disappointed. I received my pair from ndc but was shocked when i saw they were of different sizes. The left shoe is 9.5 the right is 10. I ordered a 9.5

My brothers pair was delivered yesterday.

We compared his 2013 Nike Air pair with my 2011 Jumpman pair and its the same damn shoe.
No major differences besides the Nike Air.

guess you got scammed because mine are def different

Must be nice to be in the ALL STAR city at the time when looking for shoes you missed out on. Just like Concords last yr.

One more day for me before I get my pairs. Snail ground shipping from both FNL and NDC but I wasn't in a rush. I just hope they don't have any major flaws like some of these pics posted. That's just wrong

Damn the Nike air is supposed to be the best part of the kicks. And for $200 they come messed up like this? Totally not acceptable from JB. If my pair looks like that i'm going to be sad.
Even though what I'm about to say something completely unrealistic, I'd call Nike and tell them to give me a Partial refund..! That's totally unacceptable.

Finally got my pair from NDC delivered by UPS today! I'm Very satisfied with the quality my pair is flawless.
smile.gif

I need a better quality camera phone though...

Yeah my boy, just called me said he just got his ticket for his 3s and that was at 5:20 pm and they started handing out tickets at 9am

Back
Top Bottom