Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

In Htown here. Heard cats were lined in a long line up since midnight for the 1800 pairs. Also heard 5am. Either one sucks. Went to work. Got off at 3:45ish. Went straight there. Waited 10 mins with 10-12 cats in front of me. Grabbed 2nd pair ticket for 10.5.

So I was leaving my house today around 530 when my UPS man sees me and shouts he has a few packages for me. He asks if I should leave them (since I was on my way out) or did I want to take them now. I told him I'd take them now. So he gives me 3 packages. 2 Sneaker boxes and one smaller amazon box. So 2 of my 3 pair arrived today. I get back home and check the tracking on my 3rd pair. Apparently he came back to my house at 630 and left them on the front porch. I go and check and nope, nothing there. I check my security cameras and I couldn't find anything. He was my normal UPS driver who has delivered over 100 pair of kicks in the past 2-3 years without a single hiccup. I live in a very nice area and never have packages stolen. I guess I'm calling UPS in the morning. For all of you that have had FNL packages stolen, do I just get refunded the money? Coupon?
It's a shame that happened. But the real shame is 3 pair.

Damn man... Wish I was in Houston 
mean.gif

It's a shame that happened. But the real shame is 3 pair.

Word I wanted only 1 pair of bred IVs lol a Christmas gift for myself. UPS says delivered and left on porch and no shoes to be found. UPS needs to take notes on how FedEx does it. Has a neighbor sign off on the package with their address noted, so you know who has it.

1994 v 2013

my '94's usually don't look this 'aged,' but next to a fresh '13...

Thanks for sharing the pics. IMO, 1994s > 2013. I remember when the 1994s just sat, deadstock in Woolworths by me. I would love to claim that bought a pair back then, I did not. I did track down a slightly used white/cement of the 94s in around 2000?

Wore them out.

Maybe in 2018 we'll get 30th anniversary 3's. :smile:

Last edited:
Mine just came in! I can see what ya'll mean about the glue smell
sick.gif
 Yet another victim of the inconsistent elephant print pattern, the left heel elephant print looks lighter. Overall nice pickup though.

Why is UPS transfering my package to USPS? Normally UPS drops off packages. Eastbay and their cheap shipping. I'll do express next time. Shoes were in Houston already at 4:35am this morning and yet I have to wait till tomorrow to get them.

Why is UPS transfering my package to USPS? Normally UPS drops off packages. Eastbay and their cheap shipping. I'll do express next time. Shoes were in Houston already at 4:35am this morning and yet I have to wait till tomorrow to get them.
If you choose the lowest shipping it does that. Next time choose standard or something higher and it won't happen .  UPS does it to save money I guess.

Back
Top Bottom