Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Just passed a chick in Macy's with the fire red V's and as I walked up she looked down and saw my 88's and gave a big smile. Love my shoes!

lmao @ all the "this is good leather "these are good quality" "these are much different that the 2011s"

I just got my pair of "88s" (they are flawless) and the only significant difference beside the 'NA' is the less padding in the ankle area.

everybody seems to be playing mind games with themselves to justify the $200 they shelled out for these.

Same crappy retro we've been getting from jb/nike for years.

i gave away my 2011s to a buddy so I figured getting these would be less than the market price of the 2011s.

so JB got me.

So true its that jb mind control.
It feels and fits just as the other 3s

Last edited:
HIGHLY doubt that .. especially with them releasing next month in store..

that was a hype number put out by who knows who ... but cant be true, or even close ... these will hit the malls like fire red 5s watch .. maybe then ill buy a pair and keep em

Riiiiiight. Don't hold your breathe broham!

Both my pair from NDC and FTA came in today. The materials that r used on these r very nice, compared to the recent retros, although I don't own the 2011 pair, I'm happy with the materials on em. The FTA pair is on point, the elephant print r pretty similar, slightly off, no big deal, but my NDC pair is terrible, kinda like the other pic loaded here a few days ago, the thick and thin print mismatch, and totally different height cut. :smh:

Funny thing was, I thought I ordered one pair in size 10.5 and a size 11, so I can try on which one fits better. But actually I ordered both in 10.5, luckily they fit, so no worries. :D

This means nothing if you didn't get her number......
roll.gif

Eastbay is doing sign for delivery now. I missed the mail man today so I have to wait another day to get them. I thought they were going to leave them at front door like they normally do.

damn did anyone elses pair come in like this?

..come on jb..don't know what it is, it looks like dirt, but aint comin off for nothin'

i know it's played out but i\ll post mine, just got em. never an update on purolator shipping but....

my 8.5's are mint. not a flaw that i can see but the 8's..... I dont know what'son the toe but it wont come off

Man, how the hell did you guys get multiples where I couldn't get a single pair even with help by others trying..
F'n ridiculous..
Yes, I am pissed but oh we'll. will try again in March
F paying resale

View media item 266387
View media item 266391
View media item 266393
View media item 266394

I received my FNL pair this afternoon. They're in good condition but the elephant print on my right pair is noticeably thicker/darker. Overall I'm happy with them and now can beat my 2011 pair to the ground.

Got us by the balls and theres nothing we can do about it.

yeah they dont really care. at the end of the day i am happy i got a pair and also ok with the different box. the fancy 2 piece box is pretty flimsy anyway. its just weird to me that this type of thing happens on such an important release.

Back
Top Bottom