Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Got mines today and first thing I checked was to make sure the production dates were the same.  No need to post pics here b/c everyone else already doing enough advertising.  Def. happy with this pick up no major flaws on either shoe, just the usual crease here lil glue there that I already expect when purchasing.  Hope all u happy with ur p/ups. Don't stock em rock em.

Please stop quoting 10 pictures at a time.

I got my pair in. They look good. But I did notice. My perforations are crooked on one tongue.

I was like... Bruhhhh come on. If its not onE thing it's another. But I'd rather have this problem then the multitude of things I've seen here.

Is a straight trade with 09 Space Jam's ok for these ?
I'd say so.
wink.gif

Time for even more pics...got mine today from NDC.  Happy with the shoe overall, glad I was lucky enough to cop.  Perforations stand out on the 13's by far, and I love the how the leather on the tongue feels.   Quality is absolutely fine on mine, minus a bit of wearing/fading on the I in the A I R (which could be due to the box).  Took a few comparison pics w/ my 2011's (which I still wear and love too).

2013's on the left, 2011's on the right

2013's

2011's

Last edited:
I'm happy to have gotten my pair from NDC today but the tumbled leather is off, similar to what happens with other IIIs and VIs 
sick.gif

Finally after a week I got my pairs in. Snail like ground shipping when on the Westcoast, no biggie though. Just glad both pairs came out flawless with nothing to complain about. NDC cement print looks better than FNL pair though.

Nice pairs... only flaw I noticed was in this photo.
The cement print around the toe box is cut chunkier than the other, just like the one somebody posted a few pages back.
Did anybody else notice that their pairs were like this?

JB has always been messing up the elephant print

View media item 266928

ya, the 2001 black-cement's had some of the worst cases of this, worse than what i've been seeing on these '13's

that right shoe up there looks horrible, like they stamped it way too hard & then the ink bled all over the grey
some were b-grades purchased at outlets but it's been so long now, you can't know for sure

Finally after a week I got my pairs in. Snail like ground shipping when on the Westcoast, no biggie though. Just glad both pairs came out flawless with nothing to complain about. NDC cement print looks better than FNL pair though.

The cement print around the toe box is cut chunkier than the other, just like the one somebody posted a few pages back.
My buddy just sent me a text and told me he now realizes that his pair has a funny flaw. It's tumbled and smooth on one and the other... but the funny thing was that he told me the one with the smooth toebox has a tumbled look on the tongue and vice versa on the other shoe. I told him to take a HD pic so  I can post it on here. 

Villian, my buddy told me that his ele print is the same. The one of the right is bigger than his thumb and the left one is about the size of his thumb... wtf? 

My box got ripped during delivery. U think if i complain about it I'll get a discount for next purchase ?

i think i get the feeling a lot of people have complained about these for one reason or another,
and Nike & the others are starting to just auto-No/return them with all complaints

but you have to call to find out

My pair is the same. I thought my pair was good... but when I got to the inner sides of the toe box, BOOM!
Is this how everybody's pair is, or is this a rare imperfection?

Yeah, my left shoe from FNL was slightly thicker at the toe box. My NDC pair is perfectly matched on both shoes.

yeah, in 2011, when i was on the hunt for my DS 2001 BC 3's, it took awhile to find a pair with proper, consistent elephant print...

ended up finding a pair tho, and with no midsole yellowing also (even harder to find)...

Anyone know how to get rid of this smell? I want to wear these to class tomorrow but I don't want to smell like a sharpie or whatever that smell is.

Back
Top Bottom