Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I agree, not unreasonable, but I think you got it with finding someone with 2 pairs. Might not be many with a pair, let alone 2.
1/3 of the people that get them will be people who want to wear them. The other 2/3 rds will be people who want to trade or resell, so he might have a shot. Seems like more than a few people dubbed and tripled on the 88s. LOL

Last edited:
So eastbay is supposed to cancel their own marketing strategy to make up for JB mistakes? Idk if some of you ever worked in an actual business environment before.

^^ this and people will always find a way to get multiple pairs and take advantage of others who didn't get them.

That's the definition of RESELLER

So eastbay is supposed to cancel their own marketing strategy to make up for JB mistakes? Idk if some of you ever worked in an actual business environment before.

You can tell by the way they badger the eastbay reps up here as if they're the ones who manufactured the kicks, designed the website and shipped them.

I know they have the exhale in order to not type what they really want to sometimes.

Got 3 pairs at home, two pairs dates are 9/12 & 12/18, the other pair is 9/12 & 12/22, the tongues are different it feels/looks like on my 9/12 & 12/22's, anybody else care to share their manufactured dates? Gonna grab 2 more pair sunday from HoH, will get pics of the Jordan store they are building, they shut down the whole ice rink & turned into one huge Jordan/interactive store

props to all you got their pairs. sorry to those who were screwed twice by JB/Nike. 1. for having to pay 200 for NA, 2. for receiving defective shoes.

question for those in late 20s to early 30s. When will you finally stop buying retros? In all seriousness does anyone see themselves stopping for real? I ask this b/c it seems JB can milk this thing until my 6 yr old in his 20s.

props to all you got their pairs. sorry to those who were screwed twice by JB/Nike. 1. for having to pay 200 for NA, 2. for receiving defective shoes.

question for those in late 20s to early 30s. When will you finally stop buying retros? In all seriousness does anyone see themselves stopping for real? I ask this b/c it seems JB can milk this thing until my 6 yr old in his 20s.

i cant say i will stop completely because theres always a classic shoe that i may, will want. what i do know is that i am slowing down considerably. Wont lie, i cop and flip a good amount of shoes. always good to have extra cash on top of my full time income.

Mid 30's here. Stopped buying retros around 2003, except for the the occasional Air Max 1 retro (Air Max Groove from 2006 was my favorite). This particular shoe, the AJ3 88 retro brought me back to NT and got me excited again. Unfortunately wasn't able to get a pair last Wednesday (tried hard and was unsuccessful) and I'm kind of refusing to pull the trigger on eBay right now.

Still hoping there will be a re-stock of some sort down the line. What kills me is that the shoe would immediately sell out again if they did do a re-stock. Heck, they could re-stock multiple times on this exact shoe through the course of the 2013 and it would be gone in minutes each time. I have to think that they JB knows this and will take advantage of it. It's in their interest to do another run of these. They are leaving money on the table by not doing so.

Until then... :smh:

Found these at my doorstep when I got home, lol what awesome Valentines Day gift & then my Concords will be arriving shortly 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mid 30's here. Stopped buying retros around 2003, except for the the occasional Air Max 1 retro (Air Max Groove from 2006 was my favorite). This particular shoe, the AJ3 88 retro brought me back to NT and got me excited again. Unfortunately wasn't able to get a pair last Wednesday (tried hard and was unsuccessful) and I'm kind of refusing to pull the trigger on eBay right now.

Still hoping there will be a re-stock of some sort down the line. What kills me is that the shoe would immediately sell out again if they did do a re-stock. Heck, they could re-stock multiple times on this exact shoe through the course of the 2013 and it would be gone in minutes each time. I have to think that they JB knows this and will take advantage of it. It's in their interest to do another run of these. They are leaving money on the table by not doing so.

Until then...
mean.gif
If speculation is true, the day you are waiting for might come in March. Be patient...stay away from ebay for now.

March is UK & Canada , no US drop again, time to buy is NOW on eBay when the market is flooded, 6 months to a year from now $500+ for this shoe easy

In all honesty was the Nike Air that big of deal to bring back for the Jordan Brand? Did they have pay extra to Nike or whoever to do it? They kept that Jordan logo on the outsole for a reason. I also dont see these releasing in stores because of the hype. Even people that RSVP arent safe
mean.gif
. The Jordan brand is the most successful inconsistent brand I have ever seen

Back
Top Bottom