Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Anyone know if Eastbay would do anything about this? Can't even explain it.
Since we have sold out of all sizes, we cannot send you a replacement pair. If you wish, you can return the shoes for a refund.

EastbayRep - Mai
All sold out and I just read this on eastbay facebook.....

Hey Eastbay Fans! Good News... Eastbay will be giving away 5 pairs of the Jordan Retro 3 '88 and some matching apparel!! The entire prize includes the Jordan Retro 3 ’88 and a matching snapback, t-shirt, and short. Click the link below to enter now!

BUSTED.  Explain yourselves, Eastbay.  Good News, giving away 5 pairs of Retro 3 '88's? Yet can't provide a replacement pair because you have "SOLD OUT" of all sizes?? So what are these 5 pairs being given away? Returns? Answer my question.  Where do all the flawed pairs of shoes go to.  Giveaways?

Last edited:
BUSTED.  Explain yourselves, Eastbay.  Good News, giving away 5 pairs of Retro 3 '88's? Yet can't provide a replacement pair because you have "SOLD OUT" of all sizes?? So what are these 5 pairs being given away? Returns? Answer my question.  Where do all the flawed pairs of shoes go to.  Giveaways?

Answer your question :lol:

A lot of you new dudes are really annoying :smh:

So no cancelled pairs will be up on eastbay for sale again? why not let him hold the defected pair until Eastbay can exchange for a pair?

We can not guarantee that we will receive any additional pairs in stock, not to mention any in that specific size.

EastbayRep - Dan

I like how he completely ignored how they are giving away 5 free pairs but says they are completely sold out.
laugh.gif

are you kidding me.. the shoes are obviously accounted for and set aside if theyre doing a giveaway.. straight acting like a child

are you kidding me.. the shoes are obviously accounted for and set aside if theyre doing a giveaway.. straight acting like a child
we all know NT is full of children of all ages

they're just sneakers, people.  don't like the quality?  return them... god forbid you don't end up with a pair 
eyes.gif

I was tight on this release... i dont post up on here much but i buy kicks all the time.

my 88 retro 3 came with creases on the midsole straight from the factory like they been worn... a nice crease on the leather on the left shoe.. the right shoes leather look like it was ****** up and has like little holes on it... piece of midsole is chipped.... **** retro kicks never coppin jordans again... ill stick to my lebrons and foams lol

Received 1 pair from NDC last night, and it was flawless... Everything is on point. Still waiting for my eastbay pair. Should be here by today.

got my 2 pairs from eastbay, I am in Toronto and both pairs were solid.  Occasional glue stain here and there but nothing to stress out about.

Got my pair from FNL yesterday...
grin.gif
 I swear the QA on these shoes are horrible. JB raping us w/ no vasaline...

My pair for the most part was cool, but the print on the front of the shoes are HELLA different! One matches the back just fine but the other is super thick! Totally different pattern. And it almost seemed as though my toe box had small creases in them already...
mean.gif
. Annoying...

JESUS CHRIST IT TAKES ALOT TO RUSTLE MY JIMMIES BUT THESE IMBECILES COMPLAINING ABOUT DIFFERENT ELEPHANT PRINT IS GRINDING MY GEARS OD

Back
Top Bottom