Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

might have a pair soon, trading my nds (9.5 out of 10) 2001 black/red XIs for them hopefully this weekend, cant wait!

Hi I'm new on here. I just recieved my retro 88 from finish line and there is no stamp under the sole. Does this mean they are not legit even though they are from Finish Line?

Jordans have never had great quality. Even the OG's had quality control issues and you had to pick through pairs. Most n00bs don't know this though. Materials may have been better (because Nike used better materials before Jordans in particular propelled them thru the business stratosphere), but quality control has always been an issue.

You're confusing quality with craftsmanship.

If premium materials are used, it's good quality. If those same materials are used in a poorly constructed shoe, that's bad craftsmanship.

Sure some OG's had issues with the way they were put together, but the quality of the leather was always on point.

You're confusing quality with craftsmanship.

If premium materials are used, it's good quality. If those same materials are used in a poorly constructed shoe, that's bad craftsmanship.

Sure some OG's had issues with the way they were put together, but the quality of the leather was always on point.

Isn't that what I just said?

I know, but for $200 a pop, I shouldnt have to add anything ti make it perfect. Whatever, I got the shoes and Im happy.
yea i agree.  but like you, in the end, i'm just happy i got the shoes and a free glue scented air freshener

my elephant print is on point too :nthat:

mine too
900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Also today was a pretty nice outside earlier on. I was thinking about unDSing but I have unDS anxiety (it takes me a backstage meet and greet with Kanye to unDS some rerereretros :stoneface: ) I wore my WCIVs instead.

Back
Top Bottom