Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I just left footlocker , saw one shady employee girl loading like 6 huge boxes FSR into a dudes SUV, turrable, also took tons of pics of the Jordan Interactive Store they converted the ice rink into, footlocker is now one huge Jordan store here with crazy displays

Also today was a pretty nice outside earlier on. I was thinking about unDSing but I have unDS anxiety (it takes me a backstage meet and greet with Kanye to unDS some rerereretros
indifferent.gif
) I wore my WCIVs instead.
Thats funnny cause I did the same thing.

And I can't freaking wait. That's my favorite color way.
I can't wait either. I found a place that you can preorder for 225 shipped. Been thinking about it since it is only $40 dollars more than you would pay after tax and shipping.

Imagine if I preordered and nike announces that NA will be on the back :smokin
That would be a steal!

Got an order today. Ordered a Kids youth size, Arrived, it was an adult size, close to my size :smokin :smokin
When mistakes work in your favor for once :smokin

Nike still hasn't shipped my order for size 11.5.... I hope they don't cancel it.... says it will go by the 20th, keeping my fingers crossed.

Just received my GS pair today and wanted to post some comparison shots. Things to not:

GS sizes were made in Indonesia as opposed to china. Tumbled leather was a lot more wrinkled on the GS pair, 9.5 had shinier leather. Painted on Nike Air on the GS pair, though it lifts a little bit. Me and my sister are both satisfied with our purchases.

Last edited:
These shoes were in my home city (Phoenix) Thursday morning, supposed to be shipped out that afternoon. They got sent to the El Paso UPS facility. WTF.

I didn't try to cop these, but I haven't seen anyone wear these in person yet. I'm a little surprised about that.

Just received my GS pair today and wanted to post some comparison shots. Things to not:

GS sizes were made in Indonesia as opposed to china. Tumbled leather was a lot more wrinkled on the GS pair, 9.5 had shinier leather. Painted on Nike Air on the GS pair, though it lifts a little bit. Me and my sister are both satisfied with our purchases.
Super Jealous!! That is me & my man's sizes! Still kind of upset that the nike air is painted on but hey atleast they ain't $200. I also notice another small detail from your pics that the GS size only has 4 red holes near the laces rather than the 5 on men sizes.

Last edited:
Someone's posts whoring...
laugh.gif

Young Griss hit us with so much heat he mite melt the north pole....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 (My man hit us with 3 OD posts with pics) like by now we havent seen them or they all couldnt fit in 1 post.....THEN for good measure he only thought it was right to bless us with with Air Force Max an Lebron pics in a Air Jordan Retro 3 thread!!!

laugh.gif

Young Griss hit us with so much heat he mite melt the north pole....
roll.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 (My man hit us with 3 OD posts with pics) like by now we havent seen them or they all couldnt fit in 1 post.....THEN for good measure he only thought it was right to bless us with with Air Force Max an Lebron pics in a Air Jordan Retro 3 thread!!!
LOL @ the hot dog

Back
Top Bottom