Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

[COLOR=#red]No buying/selling/trading in here. Make use of your signature or the classified sections. People who cannot follow simple rules will be banned/suspended. [/COLOR]

The BS finishline acted like they would give a heads up, I wanted a pair for my little cuz

If u was n DA h this weekend these were mad easy 2 grab my boy got 3 more pair and I grabbed a extra

WTH?? smh FNL. I'm lost for words. I was counting on this release:smh: So again I can't win with these sneakers. Where was the heads up:smh:

I just left footlocker , saw one shady employee girl loading like 6 huge boxes FSR into a dudes SUV, turrable, also took tons of pics of the Jordan Interactive Store they converted the ice rink into, footlocker is now one huge Jordan store here with crazy displays

Should of taken a pic of the shady dealings...

Last edited:
While I was in VIP at the Jordan event an Ekin (Jordan/Nike rep) told me that they will re-release on the 3rd saturday of March at HOH and elsewhere! He also said that the Christmas shoe is a Carmelo inspired XI. Take it for what it's worth! SAVE YOUR MONEY!

View media item 274380

Interesting info. Curious to see that you included a pic of the black ele with NA. Are you implying something else too?

lol he don't understand the game, that's all. I love using other people's money to cover the cost of my shoes. It's called BUSINESS.

Exactly like let me pay $400 for a pair shoes and not try to make up that money

People don't know how to manage money properly

Gotta play the game these days, if I could walk into Footlocker like the old days and cop at retail I'd have no need to make up funds for having to pay resale myself for stuff I want

Back
Top Bottom