Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Also can anyone confirm the March 23rd release? I saw some stores were getting em but is this now a GR?

man this was a crazy release, what ever happen to the days when you can just walk in to a store after work and pick up some kicks :smile:
bout 5 years ago lol. back when my local finishline let you reserve j's a week in advance

Last edited:
Bigj explained why he locked the thread. You can't have nice things if you don't follow simple rules and at times it's easier to just lock the whole thread.

You might as well lock every thread. Because what he said is going on in every thread.
And where would that leave us?

What are you doing to help? Do you flag posts that are clearly breaking the rules or do you skim right over them.

snitches get stitches

nah :lol: i dont even know what you guys are talking about, im guessing people were buying/selling?

And where would that leave us?

What are you doing to help? Do you flag posts that are clearly breaking the rules or do you skim right over them.

Help?.. It's not like I saw people selling, trading, or killing each other in there. To me it doesnt really bother me man. It's all fun forum chat.
Thats the thing you didn't see it because myself as well as other staff members were busy deleting a bunch of posts.

So disappointed to miss all these restocks. How do people even find out if it weren't for the tweets?

Yep NDC did have a restock. I was about to check the outlets around where I live then saw a notification from Twitter. Didn't grab these though, I got these on RD. 

Saw the NDC tweet too late to grab the 3's
frown.gif

But I did snag a pair of 5's so it wasn't all that bad haha

I missed out on the NDC restock. Could have gotten my trade bait pair
But I had a test today so I decided to clock in an extra few hours of studying. Forgot today was the wednesday after :smh:

Last edited:
I was told by a Nike Rep at the Jordan Experience VIP room during ASW here in Houston that the 3s, will release again next month! He also said that in Nov...never mind take it for what it's worth.:D

This thread would be sub -100 pages if there were no 2012/2013 NT'ers. For better or worse.
So true.

I do hope Method Man has something in store for these new users flocking in abundance. It's really making NT unbearable..
Unbearable is putting it nicely.
Upon further review, these are 2011's. Not NA pair.

roll.gif
roll.gif

2nd time I've legit LOL'd from a NikeTalk post in the past two days.  A+ execution.

Back
Top Bottom