Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Also heard from a HOUSE OF HOOPS manager that these will release in store. But he did not know how many pairs per store and/or what stores were receiving them.

I see the prices on ebay have been going down. Average price is $325 or so. Still keeping my size 10 on ICE until next year. My 2011's will work for now.

If it comes out BF that means it will be a GR :smokin

Hopefully in Bred IV numbers. I got my reserve ticket at a store by my aunt's house thanksgiving at 11 PM and I had to come pick it up by 7:30 the next day. :D

After that I am mostly done with JB. The remaining shoes I don't have will most likely not be released so close together.

Just need to grab rereleases of shoes I have since I wear mine

Last edited:
can you imagine how chaotic its going to be, when 3/23 arrives. especially in most cities? resellers are gonna be out patroling for these kicks, theyre going to have 12 hour shifts to hold every spot on line. if you can negotiate with a seller on ebay, the time is now because if you miss this train, you are sol. these little litte restocks aint helping. and people that are copping 2 or 3 or even 5 pairs aint helping,One thing people fail to mention is how many pairs would be avilable for this 3/23 release are we talking about royal 1 numbers. good luck to all.

Last edited:
you better get rid of it now. because God only knows if these sneakers would become widely avilable like the AJV or they could be limited like the ones just because it has that nike air tag on the back. When i enter these mom and pop shops, they dont hesitate to tell you how much, theyre like 650 and then walk away from you. u better sell that joint

I got a spare size 10.5 and I'm waiting til 3/23 to resell them. Gonna be plenty of broken hearts yet AGAIN on that day while I feast on some 'beasts.
retail+shipping???

i got you
happy.gif

can you imagine how chaotic its going to be, when 3/23 arrives. especially in most cities? resellers are gonna be out patroling for these kicks, theyre going to have 12 hour shifts to hold every spot on line. if you can negotiate with a seller on ebay, the time is now because if you miss this train, you are sol. these little litte restocks aint helping. and people that are copping 2 or 3 or even 5 pairs aint helping,One thing people fail to mention is how many pairs would be avilable for this 3/23 release are we talking about royal 1 numbers. good luck to all.
lol if the 3/23 release includes the states, then these will be GR. GR besides XIs hardly go for over $240 on ebay if you buy them a few weeks after the release before the price goes back up.

lol the hype train needs to go back to the station on this release. the worst of it is over and people like this dude are acting like it's armageddon with every line being packed full of resellers. i'm still going to try to get my third pair so i am stocked on these for the rest of the decade, but to think resellers will get anywhere near what they have been for these is ridiculous. they aren't sending them to stores in royal 1 numbers. this is a GR that just used the DW1 style of release to market MJ's birthday and help that overall Jordan hype going into ASG weekend and the launch of their "limited" new signature shoe. See through the hype. These will be going for $275 come April 1.

lol the hype train needs to go back to the station on this release. the worst of it is over and people like this dude are acting like it's armageddon with every line being packed full of resellers. i'm still going to try to get my third pair so i am stocked on these for the rest of the decade, but to think resellers will get anywhere near what they have been for these is ridiculous. they aren't sending them to stores in royal 1 numbers. this is a GR that just used the DW1 style of release to market MJ's birthday and help that overall Jordan hype going into ASG weekend and the launch of their "limited" new signature shoe. See through the hype. These will be going for $275 come April 1.
i doubt it maybe for you it is. i have a life i cant afford to sit infront of a screen 24/7 or wait online for an x amount of hours. i dont have a connect and in nj everything sells out instantly ok. but you might be right about the resell value.
lol if the 3/23 release includes the states, then these will be GR. GR besides XIs hardly go for over $240 on ebay if you buy them a few weeks after the release before the price goes back up.
Wasnt the concord and the Bred XI a gr ? what happen?  (GR = sellout). those days when u thought you could wait online 4 to 6  hours before release date, are over? you got to be computer Savvy

I hope it's easy on 3/23, I sold my extra pair to a friend for retail and I really did wanna have at least 2 pairs of my own.

i doubt it maybe for you it is. i have a life i cant afford to sit infront of a screen 24/7 or wait online for an x amount of hours. i dont have a connect and in nj everything sells out instantly ok. but you might be right about the resell value.

Wasnt the concord and the Bred XI a gr ? what happen?  (GR = sellout). those days when u thought you could wait online 4 to 6  hours before release date, are over? you got to be computer Savvy
BRED and CONCORDS are XI, III are not as popular to the general public.

no not really most of these kids are idiots with fast connections that's all it takes faster your connection is who gets the online releases. Everyone that sits at more than one computer is just screwing theyself over that is not computer savy at all.

You missed the point completely. You are out here saying if you know an ebay seller talk him up because if you dont get it its a rap. No, just like every other no XI gr release you will have to pay 60 dollars extra than you would after tax an shipping. Provided you wait after the first few days when prices are outrageous. These are maxing out at 325 on ebay now. With more pairs it will definitely be at the $260 level at most

I bought mine from Nike on original release date. Still haven't got them. SUpposed to get here tomorrow.

UPS is BS>

Back
Top Bottom