Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I'm really close to grabbing another pair for 300 shipped they are all over Ebay if you weed out the ridiculous prices I mean that's only about 80 above retail+tax+shipping. Or I could try and hold out for the 23rd supposed drop date? 

I'm really close to grabbing another pair for 300 shipped they are all over Ebay if you weed out the ridiculous prices I mean that's only about 80 above retail+tax+shipping. Or I could try and hold out for the 23rd supposed drop date? 
what size are you looking for?

View media item 288325
My iPhone case came in from sneaker.st. Had to take a pic with the shoes and the shirt.

matchy-matchy.jpg

lol i like the kind of mismatch style when it comes to the shoes atleast, like a blue shirt and white shorts with the chicago 1s looks great to me but in all honesty do you but i will be making fun of you later lol

lol i like the kind of mismatch style when it comes to the shoes atleast, like a blue shirt and white shorts with the chicago 1s looks great to me but in all honesty do you but i will be making fun of you later lol
white shorts?  where are you from? 
laugh.gif

EDIT: white shorts are only cool for chicks

Last edited:
laugh.gif
 LOL.. you know... I understand trying to look good with what you wear, but some dudes are making a theme outfit to go with their shoes along with accessories.
all the dude needs are some leopard pants and he got a whole safari theme goin

Back
Top Bottom