Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

LOL, I get the shirt is ugly but some of yall really overkill it with these lame jokes
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Nah...still funny. Lol

dont pay attn to all these jokes  ..shirt is awesome...im sure they'd rather see pink shirt with pink foams...what's OD is the same shirt that match the DTRT 3's when it cam eout

I'm good. A few of them were actually pretty funny. I have a UCLA shirt to go with the DTRT 3s, but I haven't gotten around to wearing either yet. I don't remember the DTRT shirts but I think there was a track jacket for those too right?

Lmao Future had me dying matchy matchy

I respect your style.. me personally never a fan of rocking JB clothing to match my shoes... I'm simple with a lot of my shoes black t.. white t... casual shirts here and there nothing crazy

I would agree for the most part on JB clothing. I just love ele print. I was a jersey head too, but as I age I'm finally transitioning to polos and casual wear. Starting to thin out the jersey collection as a result. I don't think I'll grow out of Jordan shoes anytime soon though.

That shirt is dope and you should wear it with your 88s . If nike would of dropped them shirts the same day as the shoes these same bustas would of bought one and posted up pic also. this is the 2013 version of Niketalk forums. its dumb monkey see dumb monkey do to gain e reps on here. Rock what you want to rock what's the purpose of looking like the next man just to fit in. The shirt look nice with them shoes.

The shirt only looks as bad as it does in those pics b/c dude straight put it up next to a pack of elephants.  It's like asking a chick if leopard print shirts look good pictured next to an African safari.  Of course they gonna say no, then next time you seem at the club they look like they just got back from the motherland

I would agree for the most part on JB clothing. I just love ele print. I was a jersey head too, but as I age I'm finally transitioning to polos and casual wear. Starting to thin out the jersey collection as a result. I don't think I'll grow out of Jordan shoes anytime soon though.
I hear ya. I was a jersey head as well. Now I'm not sure what the hell to do w/ all these jerseys I've got.  I'll just keep my NFL ones, cause I'll still wear em no matter what, and maybe start wearing my Bball jerseys for actual basketball.  To each his own with style I say. I can still get away w/ wearing my J's and other retros at work, so I do, but usually w/ just polos or a good  t-shirt. I try not to go matchy matchy, but it's tough for me to rock a a green polo with blue shorts and pink shoes.  I just cant do it. Nor can I buy pink shoes.

Back
Top Bottom