Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

Has nothing to do with "style" it's a flying elephant...I would wear this if I didn't own any 3s...matter fact when I bought it, I didn't, I think. 

Just sell your 10.5 for $300 and buy a 9.5 with that money.
Thats what I plan to do, if could just find a size 9.5 for around $300.  Size 9.5 seems to go for much more on Ebay.  By the time I sell mine for 300 on Ebay and get hit with the fees, I'll end up paying out more money.

I'm just going to put myself out there and ask one of those "questions you do not ask on NT", cuz It's been years and I'm tired of not knowing lol. What makes BOTH of the terms 'cement' and 'elephant print' relevant to this shoe? I appreciate the insight guys, and will take the consequences in stride lol

I'm just going to put myself out there and ask one of those "questions you do not ask on NT", cuz It's been years and I'm tired of not knowing lol. What makes BOTH of the terms 'cement' and 'elephant print' relevant to this shoe? I appreciate the insight guys, and will take the consequences in stride lol

Print is elephant print because I believe its inspired by elephants rough/wrinkled skin or something like that.

Shade of grey is called Cement Grey.

Lol not a bad question at all :D

Print is elephant print because I believe its inspired by elephants rough/wrinkled skin or something like that.

Shade of grey is called Cement Grey.

Lol not a bad question at all :D
I guess I just always assumed the elephant print was on elephant grey lmao. Thanks

Last edited:
Just sell your 10.5 for $300 and buy a 9.5 with that money.

Thats what I plan to do, if could just find a size 9.5 for around $300.  Size 9.5 seems to go for much more on Ebay.  By the time I sell mine for 300 on Ebay and get hit with the fees, I'll end up paying out more money.
Honestly you missed your window to sell these on eBay especially if you were selling to buy your own pair. But whenever you do eventually sell, look in the buy/sell section I'm sure you'd come a lot closer to getting a 9.5 for around $300.

Honestly you missed your window to sell these on eBay especially if you were selling to buy your own pair. But whenever you do eventually sell, look in the buy/sell section I'm sure you'd come a lot closer to getting a 9.5 for around $300.
You're right.  I currently have these on Ebay. As long as I can make a lil' profit, I'll consider myself lucky enough to not have paid full resell price.

I appreciate the input.

Has nothing to do with "style" it's a flying elephant...I would wear this if I didn't own any 3s...matter fact when I bought it, I didn't, I think. 
Matching with elephant print is too much matching. It looks funny. As a matter of fact I have a shirt with some Am95s neons on it and it looks funny when I wear neons with that too. Its like on I'm the AM 95 team. Lol

You must be from Cali with those high socks
indifferent.gif

High socks? 
eyes.gif

I have two 9.5 and would like a 9 because I feel these run a little big. I thought of doing the same on ebay but those fees are what stopped me.

I could say the pair I got for eastbay had some type of black marks on the sole
I needed to use a shoe cleaner on a DS shoe from eastbay.

Also other members took pics of the shoe that have come direct from the biggest websites and look b grade quality.

I think nike just put this shoe together quickly and early sellers just picked up the scraps

Last edited:
Real talk i actually think dude cement fit is fire. Def a lot better than some clowns in here who think matching is overrated and wear pieces that completely don't match smh

Just picked up a set pf 2011's for a real good price.. For those that just want a pair of 3's and don't care about the Nike Air, now's the time to get some 2011's while everyone is trying to get the 88's..

Back
Top Bottom