Official Air Jordan 3 "White Cement" '88 Retro - Retail $200

I was able to get a pair of DS True Blues on eBay for 200 shipped. The listing said they were pre-owned but the description said brand new. Used my own judgement from the pics from the listing and took the bait. They came in and they are definitely brand new. My first purchase that wasn't for retail in a while, but definitely worth it.

Why do you guys all care about the Nike air in the back so much? Besides it being limited...is that the sole reason? I'm happy with my 2011 that I paid retail for. They restocked those 2011 so many times...love them
been a nike air fan in the back for the longest... remember NIKE AIR WAS ON THE BACK BEFORE THE JUMPMAN!

Why do you guys all care about the Nike air in the back so much? Besides it being limited...is that the sole reason? I'm happy with my 2011 that I paid retail for. They restocked those 2011 so many times...love them
Nike Air on your shoes in the late 80s early 90s meant you had some hot kicks on! The 88s are true Retros. I remember those from when I was a kid and it's nostalgic for me. Everyone wanted nikes but they weren't cool unless it said "AIR" under it.

Do they allow you to buy multiple pairs at once? I need three of them for my boys man...gotta wait for next shot!
It let me add both. And I didn't see any notes about a limit of 1 on the GS sizes... The limit seems to be only for the mens.

And even when it said limit one, I checked out with 3 pairs of Bred 4s on that release day. Yes, they all shipped.

Last edited:
the sizing of these completely threw me off, i hope an instore release allows me to grab a size 11.5 and ditch my size 12

When i was 21 i fell victim to the elephant print as well,
laugh.gif
now don't go searching for this t-shirt.

IMG_0707.JPG

Last edited:
Nike Air on your shoes in the late 80s early 90s meant you had some hot kicks on! The 88s are true Retros. I remember those from when I was a kid and it's nostalgic for me. Everyone wanted nikes but they weren't cool unless it said "AIR" under it.
you got that right bruh 26 and under would not uderstand this og vet since 85"

Back
Top Bottom